Chapter 54 - Imagine

Ara

Ara

The guys decided we should all just relax and watch a movie together; considering it was Tae and mine's last day tomorrow. When it was mentioned, there was an obvious sadness in the air. As much as we had fought and made up, fought and made up, there was an undeniable love and comfort in knowing we were only a few steps away from one another.

Just as we went to start the movie, Jimin spoke up "I think I should sell my apartment...and I think we should all move in together... Find a place for our own." Jungkook's eyes widened to the size of beach balls and Tae immediately clapped his hands with excitement. "Yes!! And I'll sell mine!... Actually, I've been looking at a few places and I th-..." I pinched his lips shut and he nervously giggled. "Calm down Tae Bear... I don't know about you but I don't really have much in terms of savings, and I'm only renting, so..." I said disappointedly.

Jimin jumped up off the sofa and turned towards us; "Doesn't matter, I have enough to cover both of us...if not all of us." Tae suddenly interjected; "And how did you manage that?" Jimin put his hand on his hip and popped it out in a sassy pose; "Excuse me, have you seen this body... People request me from all over the world Taehyungie... Why do you think I hardly work? It's because I can afford to," he said with a seductive wink.

Jungkook shuffled to the edge of the sofa and spoke, "So you're saying you are like a millionaire?" Jimin nodded slowly with a coy smile. I just shut my mouth and thought about the fact I had been dating a millionaire this entire time and didn't realise. "So does that mean, we can find a house big enough to have our own game room?!" Cried out Jungkook. Tae just slapped the back of his head and said, "Not unless we find something with enough bedrooms for our future children...idiot."

As soon as children were mentioned, Jimin darted his eyes to mine and smiled ecstatically. He's so cute! "Well, yeah...of course, that's a given. But how many rooms would we need?" Asked Jungkook. They all looked up at the ceiling, counting in their heads and on their fingers. "I think at least 5, that way we can give the older ones some room to be alone from the younger ones," said Tae seriously. Five?! "Do you think that's enough? Should we just try for 7? Then only one has to share," added Jimin. One has to share?! He wasn't joking about having 7 children.

Jungkook and Tae both nodded in agreement then turned to me; "So what do you think? Is there anything you want our home to have in particular?" Asked Tae. I was still getting over the shock of having potentially 7 children, but Jungkook's hand on my thigh pulled me from my thoughts. "Ohh it sounds good. I think I'd just like a little garden for growing a few things... I need to keep you all healthy," I said jokingly. They all laughed, but I could see the happiness and excitement behind their eyes.

"Taehyungie you said you found some places? Are they suitable do you think?" Jimin asked eagerly. Tae smiled widely and stood up; "Of course, I'm not an amateur. Anyone fancy going for a drive?" Before I even realised what was happening, Jungkook jumped up and ran to the door; grabbing his keys, "I'll meet you in the car!" Jimin quickly followed, and Tae pulled me up from the sofa. "Come on Princess...let's go see your castle," he said pecking me on the cheek.