Chapter 80 - Finale

Taehyung

Taehyung

"Dae bak! I'm going to see my baby today!" Exclaimed Jimin, throwing the blankets off the bed. He jumped up and shook us all awake. "Come on! Come on! We should get ready! Babyyy...come on, wake up my love... No, wait! I'll make you a cup of tea...you stay here," he said, suddenly throwing the blankets back over us and tucking Ara in snuggly.

"Is he crazy?" Ara grumbled from under the blankets. I just chuckled and pulled her into my chest; "He's just excited Princess. Don't worry, he'll tucker himself out before the end of the day." She groaned and buried herself into my armpit; "I need more sleep." I kissed the top of her head and tightened my hold; "Then sleep Princess... I'll handle Jiminie."

"What time is it anyway?" Asked Kookie, as he rolled towards me. I glanced across at the clock on the bedside; "5 am... Go back to sleep Kookie." He yawned and nestled his face into my arm; "He's worse than a baby," he muttered under his breath.

"Babyyyy...I got you a c-" Jimin started saying before I turned and gave him a glare. "Shhh, she needs her rest Jiminie... If you can't sleep, then go out to the living room. But at least let her sleep until 8," I said with a serious expression. Jimin's demeanor immediately dropped, as he slumped on the bed and huffed; "Why does everyone hate me?"

I sighed; "We don't hate you...we're just trying to sleep as much as we can before Ara becomes too uncomfortable with the baby's growth, alright?" Jimin sat the cup down next to Ara and left the room without saying another word. Damn, I was too harsh.

"Princess, I'm going to get up. You keep sleeping, okay?" I said moving her arm away gently. She huffed and rolled over, allowing me room to get out. Then as soon as I stood up, she slid over to Kookie and nuzzled her way into his side. He instantly wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck, before they both fell back into a deep sleep.

I slowly stretched my arms above my head and let out a tired groan, before rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I better start getting used to this. Then I went to the bathroom to wash my face with some warm water and grabbed my dressing gown on the way out; wrapping it around my body. I slinked past the sleeping angels, trying not to wake them, and went to find Jimin.

As I closed the bedroom door, I smelt bacon wafting in the air. Mmm, yummy. I made my way downstairs and found Jimin cooking up a storm in the kitchen. "That smells good Jiminie... Can't you sleep?" I asked, giving him a peck on the cheek. He mumbled saying but not loud enough for me to hear over the sound of the ventilation fan.

"Sorry, what was that?" I asked, moving close enough for my morning breath to cause him to crinkle his nose. "You smell! That's what I said!" He grumbled, pushing me away slightly. I stood behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, dropping my chin on his shoulder; "Jiminie...don't you love me still?"

He slammed down the chopsticks he was holding and turned around; "What! First, you scold me...and now you want me to love you?! Well, today is very special to me!... And no one even cares!" He turned the gas off and stormed out of the kitchen towards the nursery.