Chapter 69 - Bunny

{Author's note: I started writing the chapter number and thought

{Author's note: I started writing the chapter number and thought... It would be a crime to waste this perfect opportunity for smut... So 😏

Ps. This chapter gets heavy so if you get uncomfortable easily then maybe skip this chapter}

Taehyung

Look at him...such a submissive bunny. I approached the bed and spent a good 30 seconds just staring down at him; testing his limit. He looked up at me patiently with his large doe eyes. Almost like a perfect virgin. His body was slightly trembling out of fear and anticipation.

"Are you going to be a good bunny?" I asked darkly. He bit his lip and nodded eagerly. "Words Bunny," I warned. A large shiver was visible through his body as his eyes shifted warily; "Y-Yes, I'll be g-good," he stuttered nervously. I smiled softly and gently grasped his chin; "Good Bunny."

He suddenly preened like an obedient dog waiting for a pat from his master...so I gave him one, right on the top of his head. The motion caused him to whine quietly and nibble at his lower lip. Stop that. I retracted my hand and he whined louder; his eyes expressing his strong dissatisfaction with my action.

"Are you trying to disobey me?" I asked tauntingly. He shook his head so quickly and strongly, that his whole body followed suit. "Good...because if you don't obey...you will be punished...and...I won't be as lenient as you were with Princess," I growled. His eyes suddenly widened and I saw a flicker of something other than fear...excitement even.

"Now, open the bottom drawer of the dresser," I said lowly. He looked at me confused and I raised my upper lip slightly; "Don't make me repeat myself Bunny." He immediately got off the bed and scrambled over to the dresser, yanking the drawer open with a bit too much force. "Tell me what you see," I ordered.

He started rambling off random objects he saw but didn't mention the thing I wanted. "Look deeper," I said irritatedly. He started shifting things out of the way with haste; desperately trying to find what I was obviously looking for. But when I heard a sharp inhale, I knew he found it. "Show me Bunny," I said eagerly.

I could already see a pink tint on his cheeks as he slowly turned around. In his hands was a small object; a mix of metal and pink fluff. He looked up at me in shock.

What the others didn't know, was I had already figured out all their kinks...and gone shopping for specific items to suit their chosen pleasure. Kookie's was obvious. Anyone could see from a mile away, the hidden happiness that shone in his eyes when someone mentioned his affectionate nickname. Ara, on the other hand, loved to be worshipped...and lusted after. So I got her a black silk corset with a matching trapdoor panty. Lastly was Jimin. He was an interesting mix. His praise kink was strong and I knew he secretly liked to be submissive...especially to Ara. But then there were times when he would rise to be the most dominant of all of us; almost like a sexy devil wanting to claim all the souls he could. So after spending hours searching for just the right thing, I found it...a long length of red silk twined rope. Something he could use on himself or on us. The thought excited me.