Chapter 37 - Home

Jungkook

Jungkook

When I opened the door, Jimin stood there with a massive smile on his face, and a couple of large bags at his feet. "I'm back! I got enough clothes for the week and I brought all my toiletries," he said, displaying a cheesy grin on his face. This is actually happening.

I moved his bags inside and turned back to him. Before he could take a step, I picked him up and flung him over my shoulder; slapping his bottom. He squealed and tried to get out of my arms, but there was no way I was letting him go. I marched him straight to my room. Wait...our room. Then I flung him down on the bed and straddled him.

"You better be on your best behaviour Jimin-ah. Because until you officially move in...this is still MY house..." I gave him a seductive wink and rested my hands on his chest; digging my nails in slightly. He shut his eyes and groaned; licking his lips in preparation for mine. But when I didn't kiss him, he started whining. I love watching him whine.

I thought I'd tease him a little so I got off the bed and walked over to my drawers; busying myself with a couple of them. "Yah! You can't just tempt me like that and leave me hanging," he yelled. I tilted my head around and gave him a smirk; "I can...and I did."

Jimin suddenly jumped off the bed and lunged at me; trying desperately to attach his lips to mine. I giggled and pushed him away. "Watch it Jimin-ah...or I'll tickle you." I looked at him with crazy eyes; raising my hands up in the air and wiggling my fingers. He giggled and ran through the house as I chased closely behind. He tried to use the sofa as a defensive wall, but I just climbed over it; wrapping him in a tight bear hug. He tried to act like he was resisting but I knew he was holding back; wanting to actually stay in my arms.

"Jimin-ah, three things to know about me. 1. I like a clean and organised space, 2. I'm pretty horny a lot of the time so be prepared for a lot of teasing and flirting, and 3. I'll give you whatever you want as long as you cook me food." He laughed. "It's that simple huh? Well...how about I cook dinner and you give me what I want later?" He asked with a smirk. I held out my hand and he shook it, "Deal."

I let him go and picked up his bags; bringing them into the bedroom. "So, I cleared these couple of drawers here for you, but there's heaps of hanging space there," I said pointing to the empty section of the walk-in closet. Jimin took one of his bags and tipped it onto the bed; organising his clothes into piles before tucking them away in the drawers. Then he poured the other bag out; separating his toiletries and remaining clothes. But one thing caught my eye.

"Hey, what's that?" I asked, pointing to a small pink hair clip. Jimin went quiet; his face turning a deep shade of red. I picked it up and studied it. It's a butterfly...why does this look familiar? Jimin snatched it out of my hand and put it in his pocket. "Yah, I was looking at that!... Why would you have something like that anyway?" I asked; trying to crack Jimin's hard facade.