Chapter 61 - Poly

Taehyung

Taehyung

"Are you serious?" Jimin asked shockingly. We all held our breath, waiting for Ara's response. She curled her finger at Jimin and he moved closer; lips mere millimeters apart. "Baby...I am deadly serious," she purred; biting his bottom lip and pulling it back harshly. When she released it, she ordered "Kiss Bunny."

I watched as Jimin blinked furiously then turned around and pulled Kookie into a lustful kiss. As soon as their lips made contact, Ara thrust her hand down my pants and removed my throbbing cock, placing it at her entrance. "Make me feel good," she moaned, sliding her fingertip over my leaking slit. The sensation caused a groan to release from the back of my throat, as my lower abdomen shuddered from the sudden pleasure.

I took my stiff from her and rubbed it against her entrance, watching as her eyes rolled back in her head. "Yes...put it inside me... I want you so badly," she said between whimpering moans. I waited a few seconds, so I could watch her desperation build, then I pushed inside with one smooth motion until I hit her cervix. She clenched around my sex and moaned; taking her finger into her mouth and sucking it. "Dae bak! That is soo good... Just fuck me until I don't know my own name," she moaned, turning her gaze back to them. What the fuck is happening right now? I felt a wave of dizziness hit me as I watched her, watching them. Fuck this can't be real.

My gaze followed hers until I was met with Jimin's lush lips massaging roughly against Kookie's plump ones. I could see saliva dripping out of the corner of their mouths, as their tongues twisted and fought against one another. Jimin was sitting on the edge of the bed with Kookie leaning over the top of him; both heavily panting and lusting after one another. Kookie was becoming more and more vocal, while Jimin whimpered weakly in his strong arms. I could tell, Kookie was being the dominant, as Jimin was already submitting to him and fumbling for the edge of his pants.

Ara, on the other hand, was utterly consumed by the sight of them; her pupils almost completely filling her eyes. She started desperately removing Jimin's pants and once successful, lulled her tongue out. "Baby, I want to taste you while you please Bunny," she moaned. I watched as Jimin gulped and removed his thick cock from his underwear; lowering it onto her eager tongue. Then Kookie stood up and freed his engorged erection; angling it directly into Jimin's open mouth. Oh, fuck!

I hadn't even moved yet, but after watching and listening to the sounds of their sucking and slurping, I felt the dizziness hit again. "Ara, I-I c-can't..." I managed to stutter before I passed out.

I don't know how long I was out, but I woke up to the feeling of Ara squeezing the life out of me with her legs; her vagina so tight, that I felt my lower region spasming. I looked up and saw she was peaking; her face a picture of pleasure. Fuck, she's the epitome of sex.

I looked across to Jimin, who was now teasing Kookie with his hole; both of them moaning and groaning. Kookie was in a struggle; his throbbing cock trying desperately to connect with Jimin's tight hole, as Jimin lay splayed open beside Ara. Her hand was slowly pumping Jimin's stiff, and I could see a river of pre-cum escaping his purple tip. The visual was something of a dream, that I never wanted to wake up from.