Chapter 78 - Special

Ara

Ara

Look at him, munching away like a little bunny rabbit. He doesn't even realise how cute he is...

Jungkook was following me lazily around the supermarket while I collected ingredients for dinner. Jimin had told me this morning that he was proposing to Taehyung today, so he asked if we could celebrate tonight with something special.

"Bunny? Do you want anything before we go?" I asked, stealing the last section of carrot from his mouth and swallowing it. He huffed instantly and crossed his arms like an upset child; "Another carrot... Meanie."

"Well, how about I get you a whole bag of them? Will that make you happy?" I asked, batting my eyelashes innocently. A small glimpse of a bunny smile hit the corners of his mouth, but he quickly suppressed it. "Yes... And a blowjob," he said coyly. If there was one thing I had learned about living with three guys, it was that nothing shocked me anymore.

When he pulled back and saw my unamused expression, he giggled. "You're evil, Bunny," I responded. "But you didn't say no, soooo hand me the keys and I'll be waiting in the car. Don't be too long," he said, scurrying off and leaving me with a full trolley of groceries. Ooo, the cheek!

~

By the time I had paid and lugged all the groceries to the car, I noticed Jungkook had dozed off on the front passenger seat. As much as you shit me, you're still so bloody adorable.

I had managed to get all the bags to fit in the boot of the car and drive home before Jungkook had even roused. "Bunny... Bunny, we're home," I whispered close to his ear. He grumbled and tucked himself into a cute, little ball on the seat. "Come on Bunny... You can sleep when you get inside," I urged, tugging at his sleeve.

"Why did you have to wake me?... I wanted a sleepy blowjob," he mumbled into his arm. I just slapped the back of his head and pointed to the front door; "Yah! You, get inside now! Before I change my mind and leave you here for the rest of the night."

My sudden snappiness shocked him awake instantly and he quickly got out of the car; grabbing more than half the bags of groceries and running them inside. That's better.

When he had finished putting away the items we didn't need for dinner, he sat down and looked at me with hopeful eyes. "I was good... Can I have my blowjob now?" He asked, nervously twitching his hands.

I just scoffed and put my hands on my hips; "You think you deserve it? I'm pregnant and you made me haul all those groceries to the car on my own." He quickly stood up and hugged me; "Oh, God! I'm sorry! I forgot! I'll make dinner instead... You go relax."

As I sat down, I took the remote and switched on a movie. But when I glanced over at him whirl-winding around the kitchen, I sighed; maybe I was too harsh on him. I got up from the sofa and walked over to him, but he was too busy spooning mixture into little pastry squares, to notice me. So I took the opportunity to surprise him.