Chapter 56 - Content

Jungkook

Jungkook

It was 5.30 pm and Jimin was holding Ara in a tight, bone-breaking hug. "Are you sure you don't want to just stay?" He asked her, "...I'm sure Jungkookie would let you". I gave her a warm smile; "Of course, you can both stay." She smiled and cupped Jimin's face; "As much as I'd love that, I need to let my landlord know I'm moving out by the end of the month, and I still need to go back and pack everything up". End of the month. Wow. This is really happening.

We had spent most of the day discussing how our finances would work when purchasing our future home. It was decided that Jimin and Tae would be represented equally on the loan, as advised by the mortgage broker, due to them having the most to contribute. Truthfully, I wasn't really concerned about whether I was listed or not because I knew they wouldn't do anything to sabotage our future together. Ara, on the other hand, had almost nothing to put towards it and she had said she was 'letting us down'. But we were all quick to reassure her; stating her love was more than enough. She had giggled and kissed each of us, before going off to bake some cookies as a sign of appreciation.

"Taehyungie, don't forget to buy her some prenatal vitamins on the way home. She needs to get all her levels up if she is to have a successful conception," said Jimin concernedly to him. Then he glanced lovingly at Ara and softly pecked her lips; "I love you, Baby. I'll call you tomorrow." She smiled and gave him a cute head nod before returning to Tae's side. "Don't worry Jiminie, I won't forget," said Tae confidently; giving us each a hug before leaving with Ara in tow.

Once they had left, Jimin twirled around and looked at me; a content smile on his face. "Jungkookie...it's really happening. I never thought I would ever find someone as amazing as you three...let alone marry any of them...and become a father as well," he said day-dreaming, "...we'll be one big, happy family." His voice had a warmth to it that matched his expression perfectly. And you'll be at the heart of it.

"Can we spend the rest of the evening snuggling? I'm just feeling really lovey and I want to spend some one-on-one time with you. No distractions from anyone else," he said; eyes hopeful. I gave him my famous bunny smile and he mirrored it with his crescent eye smile. I'd love that more than anything.

"Would you like to watch a movie or...?" I asked. Jimin tapped his finger amusedly on his chin, as he carefully contemplated his choices. I could tell he was being playful because the corners of his mouth kept wiggling up into a brief smile before he momentarily turned 'serious' again. "Hmmm, well now that we're alone again... How about something memorable?" He said with a cheeky smile. Memorable?

He dragged me to our room and sat me down on the bed, before pulling out his laptop. He opened Netflix and started typing in Lord of the ... Oh, I see where this is going. Once he had selected it, he turned his face towards me with his eyes twinkling; "Yes?" I nodded immediately, which obviously pleased him.

It felt like it had been years since we had watched it, but also like it was only yesterday. Who knew he would have grown to mean so much to me? He clicked play and snuggled into the crook of my arm; leaning his head on my shoulder. How different from the first time, when we had sat at opposite ends of the sofa; stealing secret glances at one another. I don't know why, but I felt my eyes becoming glassy, as I relived my emotions all over again. I wanted him even then.