Chapter 51 - Follow My Lead

Ara

Ara

When I heard the car pull up, I listened for how many doors opened and shut. One...two... Where's the third one? Just as I peeked out the blinds, I saw Jimin step out and slam the door shut behind him. Thank god. As he huffed up to the front door I noticed he was slightly waddling. Is he hurt?

When he opened the door, I quickly ran and launched myself at him; gripping him tightly in a hug. "Hi Ara," he mumbled, kissing my cheek softly. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" I asked worriedly. I pulled him from my body and checked for any signs of a wound or a break. But I didn't see anything except for a whole lot of brown dirt, all over his back and bum. I tried to wipe some of it away but he groaned in pain. "What, what hurts? Tell me," I said staring into his eyes. A faint blush touched his cheeks and he looked away; "We...umm... never mind." I looked over my shoulder and saw Tae and Jungkook walking up the steps. Jungkook looked fine, a little tired maybe, but Tae looked even worse than Jimin. "Dae bak! What happened?! Did you get in a fight or something? Should I call the police?" I suddenly blurt out. Jungkook shook his head as he supported Tae against his body; "No it's okay, we just reached a mutual understanding. Isn't that right Tae Tae?" Tae looked up and nodded weakly, before staggering off to the bathroom.

I quickly followed him and shut the door behind us. "Hey, are you okay? Can you tell me what happened?" I asked, placing a hand on his shoulder. He hissed in pain and I instantly retracted my hand; "Sorry...let me see." Before Tae had time to react, I moved the collar of his shirt away and saw it...a big, bite mark. "Dae bak! Who bit you?!" I asked, placing my hand softly over it, in a poor attempt at magically healing it. He mumbled something under his breath but I couldn't make it out. "Sorry, what was that?" I asked, moving my ear closer to his mouth. He sighed and repeated himself, "Kookie". What!

I turned around and flung the door open, marching up to Jungkook and pushing him against the wall. "What the hell is your problem?!" I yelled, poking my fingers harshly into his chest. Jimin tried to tear me away but I only shrugged him off before returning my attention to Jungkook. "What do you mean, what's my problem?!" He retorted back.

"Excuse me! Who the hell said you could speak back to me like that?!" I growled

"Excuse me! Who the hell said you could speak back to me like that?!" I growled. I turned to Jimin and ordered him to get in the bathroom. He tried to refuse but I pushed him towards the door; "Now!" As I watched him trudge into the bathroom, I turned back to Jungkook; " If I find out you hurt them, so help me...I will punish you!" Jungkook's face went from angry to shocked to pleased, within about 0.5 seconds.