Chapter 75 - Full

Jimin

Jimin

As soon as my tongue hit the sweet liquid I groaned. Fuckk! She's like my favourite ice cream flavour. I gripped my hands onto her waist and pulled her roughly towards me; leaving indents in her palpable skin. Her rapturous moans reverberated through my body, awaking every cell with a new wave of lust and longing.

"More... More Baby..." She moaned, clawing her nails deep into my skull. I felt like I was being moulded to the shape of her body with how tight she held me between her thick thighs. I sealed my lips around her clit and started frantically sucking; slipping a finger inside her as I looked up to check her response. Her eyebrows furrowed and a loud breathy moan left her parted lips; "Oh god! You're soo good Baby!"

She rolled her body and I gripped tighter; not wanting to disconnect from her delicious downstairs. "Fuck Baby, I love hearing you moan... So fucking sexy," I muttered against her clit; panting and flicking my tongue haphazardly.

She tilted her hips into the mattress, then clasped her fingers behind my head and pushed my face deeper into her sopping pussy. There was so much sweetness smeared across my face, that I could barely breathe. "Oh, fuck! Right there! Fuck yes! You're going to make me cum so hard Baby!" She moaned, desperately grabbing chunks of my hair and yanking on them. She was coming undone right before my eyes, and I fucking loved it.

The words that were slipping from her pillowy lips were like pure ecstasy, causing an instant distortion of all my senses. I felt like I was one step closer to forgetting all inhibitions and just allowing my animalistic tendencies to take over completely. But I solemnly reminded myself that it wasn't about me, so I removed my lips and slipped a second finger inside her before circling my thumb over her swollen mound. "Hold on Baby... I'm going to make you feel so good... Just wait a little longer," I urged, even though I wanted more than anything to have her cum straight into my mouth and then slurp it up like a milkshake.

"Baby! Your mouth... Your lips... Please, I want them," she groaned. Instead, I hesitantly pressed my pinky finger against her ass hole and waited. Her head suddenly snapped up and she looked at me through half-lidded eyes; "Fuck Baby, yes... Please do it!" Dae bak! He wasn't kidding.

I looked at Taehyung next to me and he stared back with absolute thrill in his eyes. "Do it Jiminie! She fucking wants it!" He said with a sense of urgency and excitement. I returned my gaze to her and she was now writhing around; pushing and pulling her hips so she could fuck herself on my fingers. Wahhh she's on another level tonight.

I reluctantly pulled my fingers out and she whined; "Babyyy...stop teasing me." I effortlessly lifted her hips up with my hands on her ass, then I spread her cheeks wide and slowly traced her rim with my long tongue. She shuddered and a piercing moan resounded in the room; "Oh fuckk!" As I teased her tight hole, I could feel her juices coating the inside of my nose; creating an irresistible and intoxicating perfume.