Chapter 29 - Almost

Taehyung

Taehyung

Since our talk, Jimin and I had become closer. He messaged me multiple times a day, every day; asking how I slept, what I'd been up to, and if I missed him yet. He was so attentive to me, and I loved it. He was my safe place; my home.

While Ara and Kookie went on their weekly ice cream date, Jimin would come over and we'd have a movie night, or date night, as he'd call it. But tonight, he wanted to take me out for burgers...in public.

I hadn't officially been in public with either Kookie or Jimin, so I was a little nervous about what people would think. But Jimin was not phased at all. He held my hand the entire time, except for when we ate or if one of us went to the bathroom. Kookie was right; he was a very touchy person.

On arrival at the burger place, Jimin came up next to me and kissed my cheek, right in front of the server. I couldn't help but smile. It was nice having someone so certain of their feelings for me, and confident enough to show it.

~

When we got back to mine, it was still fairly early so we decided to snuggle a little on the sofa. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back against his torso. As I lay against him, he placed a soft kiss on my neck and whispered, "I love you Taehyungie...so much".

I turned my head to look into his eyes, "I love you too Jiminie...more than you'll ever know".

As we stared back at each other, Jimin licked his lips and puckered them slightly. I knew exactly where this was leading and I had no objections, in fact, for weeks now I had hoped he would be with me.

I watched as his eyes flicked down to my lips, and I moistened mine in response. Kiss me Jiminie.

He placed his hand under my chin and took a big inhale, before leaning down and taking my lips in his.

He gently pulled my bottom lip; nibbling the surface with his teeth, as his lush lips engulfed my thick flesh

He gently pulled my bottom lip; nibbling the surface with his teeth, as his lush lips engulfed my thick flesh. I felt myself getting lost in the sensation; my hands beginning to explore his body.