Chapter 48 - Wakey Wakey

Taehyung

Taehyung

I woke up and felt a set of arms wrapped around my waist. I looked around and saw Jimin's sweet face. "Good morning Jiminie Baby," I whispered and kissed his lips. He groaned softly and a smile crossed his lips; "Good morning Taehyungie Bear." He leaned his face close and wrapped his arms tighter, before pecking my lips in return. "Did you sleep well Taehyungie?" He mumbled between a yawn. Did I sleep well? That's one way of putting it. "Yeah, I did... I had a very goood dream," I said with a knowing smile. Jimin fluttered his eyes open and gave me a slight smirk; "Like verrry goood?" He asked with a tone of seduction in his voice. I giggled and nodded my head furiously; "I dreamt of our future together... We were all married and we had two children...a girl and a baby boy...and Ara....she was still sexy as hell." Jimin licked his lips and rolled his hips into me; "Mmmm...Taehyungie...sexy you say?... You've tempted me now." He suddenly lifted himself up onto his hands and straddled my body; Ara and Kookie on either side of us. Then he ground his hips over mine and I felt our stiffening erections rub deliciously against one another; his face expressing a silent moan before making eye contact with me again. I saw the hidden question behind his eyes and I immediately started removing my pants. He bit his lower lip and smiled with a seductive sparkle in his eyes.

He looked over at the lube on the bedside table and tried to reach across and grab it, but he accidentally woke up Kookie instead. "Mmmm...what's happening?" Kookie grumbled before scrunching his eyes open. After a couple of flutters of his lids, his eyes adjusted to the scene before him. He saw my pants were removed and the obvious tent in Jimin's pants, and looked at us wide-eyed. "What is it with you two having all the fun without me, huh?" He teased. I turned his head and kissed his lips fully; "Well, join us then big boy..." He grinned and turned to pass the lube bottle to Jimin, before removing his pants eagerly. Jimin smiled widely and removed his pants too, before sitting on my legs; "I feel like riding today."

Kookie and I both looked at each other and clicked our tongues, before reaching for Jimin's sex; wrapping our fingers around his stiff and together slowly pumping his length. Jimin moaned and ground his ass on my thighs. Kookie and I watched as Jimin put his finger in his mouth and started sucking on it. Fuck this sexy specimen of a man. I turned to Kookie and pulled his mouth to mine; inserting my tongue immediately. We both moaned against each other's lips, as we listened to Jimin slowly lose himself.

I suddenly felt the bed shift on the other side of me and my eyes popped open. Shit! She's awake! I flung my head around and met Ara's wide eyes. Her mouth was shaped in a big O; "Wha-what is going on?" She stuttered, partially covering her eyes. "Hey... it's okay... We just wanted to have some close time together... You don't have to stay if it makes you uncomfortable," I whispered. But just as I finished speaking, Jimin moaned loudly and ground his ass on me again; causing me to bite my lower lip and grab at his hip. Ara uncovered her eyes and her focus switched from my face to Jimin's. "Baby..." She called out, grabbing lightly at his thigh. His eyes suddenly opened and he froze, along with Kookie's hand. "It's okay...you enjoy yourself... I want to watch," she spoke softly. We all went quiet and blushed profusely. Then we watched her open her legs and move her hand down to her nether; "I want to pleasure myself while I watch you," she continued. I felt Jimin's dick twitch in my hand and my own followed suit. Fuckk! This is the hottest thing I have ever experienced.