Chapter 52 - Back to Normal

Jimin

Jimin

When I woke up, the sun was shining through the slits in the blinds. Wait. How did I get into bed last night? I lay quietly, trying to puzzle the events of last night together. Man, my dick hurts. I looked down and saw the skin on the edge of my penis had worn off a little. Damn, the water must have macerated it. I wonder if Ara's sore. I looked across at her sleeping face and sighed. If she is, she doesn't show it.

A few minutes later, a loud irritating noise started blasting. What the hell is that?! Taehyung woke up instantly; silencing the alarm and rubbing his eyes before looking toward Ara. But instead, he noticed me staring wide-eyed at him. "Oh, you're awake... I thought I'd make some breakfast. Fancy helping?" He asked with a cheeky smile. "Guess so," I grumbled; sitting up and dropping my legs off the side of the bed. Within a few seconds, Taehyung was already standing in front of me like an attentive lap dog. "Come on! I've got something special planned," he said eagerly. I groaned and followed him into the kitchen.

When we entered the room, I saw ingredients already laid out on the bench. Wah, I really need to step up my game. "Alright, we are making kimchi scrambled eggs, pork sausage, and scallion pancakes! You start on the eggs and sausage, and I'll do the pancakes. We have about 45 minutes until Ara wakes up," he said scurrying off towards the stove. How the hell does he know that?

 How the hell does he know that?

~

Just as we were putting the final touches on the dishes, Ara walked in. I looked at the clock. 45 minutes exactly. I looked at Taehyung awestruck. He's a wizard that can see the future! He didn't notice my wide eyes, but instead kissed Ara on the lips and gave her a cup of orange juice; "Freshly squeezed... Go sit down Princess, it's almost ready." I grabbed the plates and cutlery and took them over to the table to set them up.

Ara came over and sat down beside me, while I laid everything out. "How did you sleep Baby?" I asked softly. She smiled warmly and placed her hand on mine; "Like a log...thanks to you... Although, I am a little sore if I'm being honest. I think the water washed away a lot of my...you know...and it rubbed a little more. But still, I loved it...and I love you." I smiled and kissed her forehead; "I love you too." "Will you sit next to me at the table?" She asked hopefully. Aww, she really does love me. "Of course, Baby. You know I could never get enough of you," I said tapping her nose, "...but I should go wake up Jungkook first. He would really hate me if I let him miss out." She giggled and nodded; "He would. Food ranks higher than anything."