Chapter 27 - Yummy

Jungkook

Jungkook

After we ate, Ara made us each a hot drink and we all went to sit down on the sofa together. Ara between Tae and I.

"So Ara, what have you been up to since we saw you last?" I asked, turning my body slightly towards her.

"Oh, mainly just working. I wanted to catch up with you guys sooner, but it seemed like you were busy..." she said trailing off.

"Hey! We're never too busy for you," Tae said, squeezing her hand gently. There's the hand holding again.

"Yeah exactly. If you ever want someone to watch a movie with or maybe play some games, then you can always call or send us a message. And don't forget, you agreed to another ice cream date this week," I reminded her.

The word date must have triggered her because Ara's cheeks instantly flushed scarlet and Tae's eyes widen at me. Oops.

"Mmm...I didn't forget," she said, avoiding eye contact with me.

"Well, Tae and I have plans with Jimin tomorrow... but maybe we could go on Friday night?" I asked, placing my hand on her knee.

Her eyes shot up to mine and I realised my mistake. "Oh sorry," I apologised; pulling my hand away from the warmth of her skin.

But before I could, she grabbed my wrist. Her eyes looked directly at mine; not faltering for a single second.

"Jungkook?" She questioned quietly.

"Yes?" I whispered. Not pulling away from her grip.

She bit her lip and spoke, "Do I arouse you?"

I let my eyes slip from her face to her exposed neck and shoulders, then trailed them across her chest and down to her tight thighs. Once I had satisfied my desire I responded, "Yes...you do".

I expected her to be pleased with my response but instead, she frowned. "Well, if you find me so arousing, why did you pull your hand away just now?"

Oh.

"I didn't want to overstep. I thought you didn't want to be touched like that," I said honestly.

"No...I DO want to be touched like that. I was just nervous before...because there were so many people watching me," she said shyly.

She pulled my hand softly towards her; placing it onto the warm skin of her left thigh. "Touch me please."

Ara

Jungkook's eyes were at maximum capacity, as he stared back at me; seemingly shocked by the way everything had progressed.

"Please?" I silently pleaded.

I felt his fingertips grasp around my thigh; my skin blanching white beneath the surface. I was so turned on, I could feel my juices leaking through my underwear onto the soft flesh of my inner thighs.