Chapter 43 - No Fighting

Taehyung

Taehyung

"Right...winner gets to sleep on the bed with Ara," I said seriously. Jimin shifted his eyes to Kookie and slightly lifted his top lip into a growl. Kookie just poked his tongue out and said "Bring it on Jimin-ah." We all put our hands in; staring at each other with fierce concentration on our faces. "Gawi...Bawi...Bo!!!"

"Aggh!! Dammit!!" Cried out Jimin, as he threw his fists up in the air. He stomped his feet on the ground like he was having a 2-year-old tantrum, then sulked over to the mat on the floor and plonked himself down depressingly. I looked at Kookie and smirked. I got you now. He chuckled and gave me a sly wink in return. "Gawi...Bawi...Bo!!!" Same. "Gawi...Bawi...Bo!!! Same. "Gawi...Bawi...Bo!!!" Yes!!! " Take that Kookie! You can't win against this king," I said pointing to my chest proudly and doing a little dance on the spot. He scrunched his face in disgust and crossed his arms, then walked over to Jimin on the mat, and sat down grudgingly. "This blows," I heard him mutter.

I turned toward Ara and gave her my biggest boxy smile; feeling ecstatic with my victory. "My Princess...your bed awaits," I said fanning my arm across the bed. She giggled and pushed my chest playfully, before jumping up onto the bed and crawling to the middle. Watching her cute booty wiggling, made me want to smack it. I leaned forward quickly and gave it a light slap; causing her to squeal and fling herself under the covers. Suddenly, she popped her head out of the doona; "Naughty boy," she said pointing her little finger at me. Oh my heart, look at that ball of cuteness. I put my hands up in the air and kneeled on the edge of the bed; "Sorry Princess...I couldn't help myself... It just looked so plumpy," I said with a wink. She gasped and threw a pillow at my head; "Bad boy!" I couldn't help but laugh at how ridiculously cute she was being.

I lay down on my stomach and flopped my face on my hand

I lay down on my stomach and flopped my face on my hand. "Ara...why are you so adorable?..." She smiled shyly and a faint blush dusted her cheeks. Stop it, you gorgeous thing. You keep messing with my insides. I dropped my head onto the bed; still watching her sweet face. I'm going to love you until I die. She stared at my face lovingly, and for a moment I felt completely content.

But then I heard Jimin whine quietly; "I want to be up there." I peeked my head over the edge of the bed and saw him pouting. "Jiminie, it's only for tonight... I'm sure Ara will be fair and sleep next to everyone...won't you Ara?" I asked, turning back to her. She immediately nodded her head, "Of course... Jimin...don't be sad...otherwise, you'll make me sad," she said with a cute pout. When he saw her face, he lifted his eyebrows; "Oh Ara...I'm sorry...I didn't mean to upset you...I'll be good." He turned and wrapped Kookie's arms tightly around his waist and snuggled into his chest. Good Chim Chim.