Chapter 31 - Happy Birthday

Taehyung

Taehyung

Taehyung created a group with Kookie, Jiminie and Ara...

Taehyung...typing: Hey, so it's my birthday next weekend and I was wondering if you wanted to come to the waterpark with me to celebrate, and maybe a sleepover back at mine?

Message sent and delivered.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Kookie (6.37pm): Yeah of course I'll be there! How else would I be able to give you your special gift? 😉

Cheeky flirt, and to think I thought he was the shy.

Jiminie (6.38pm): Yay Taehyungie! I'll definitely come! Let me know if there's anything you want me to bring. I can help you set up as well 😊😊

Jiminie (6.38pm): Also Jungkookie, keep it PG. Ara is in this group too 😳

Oops. Guess the cat's out of the bag now.

Ding!

Ara (6.38pm): Of course Tae Tae, I'd love to come. It sounds like so much fun!

Also, Jungkook let me know if you want to do a combined gift...

Wait what?!

Taehyung...typing: Ara what are you insinuating? 😳😳😳

Message sent and delivered.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Kookie (6.40pm): Ara, don't play me like that! You know I have no self-control when it comes to you 😱

Jiminie (6.40pm): 👀 Umm, I'm actually speechless now.

Ara (6.41pm): What? 🤷‍♀️

Who are you and what have you done with Ara?!

~

Ara

Hmm, should I get the red or the pink? Mmm, maybe the red is too sexy. I should get the pink, it looks more innocent. But it's his birthday...

"I'll take this one thank you," I said placing the item on the counter in front of the clothing store worker.

"Of course. Would you like a bag?" The young woman asked.

I better. Imagine if I ran into someone with THIS in my hand. How embarrassing.

"Umm, yes please," I said with a slight blush on my cheeks.

~

Jimin had offered to drive everyone to Tae's house, even though I was in the opposite direction. He tried to use the excuse that we were both already on his way but I knew better.