Chapter 66 - Anticipation

Taehyung

Taehyung

When I woke up, light was filtering through the curtains across my face. I squeezed my eyes shut tightly then blinked them open, looking around at the unfamiliar room. Wait, where am I? I sat up slowly and realised. Our home. I glanced down at the precious creatures laying beside me and sighed contently. I'm so lucky.

I leaned over and kissed Jimin's chubby cheek; "I love you Jiminie." He stirred softly and reached his arms out to grab my waist; "Come back to bed...I'll help you when I wake up," he mumbled sleepily. I chuckled and lay back down; his arms quickly encasing me. "I love you Taehyungie," he whispered, before puckering his lips. I quickly dipped my head down and kissed them; smiling as I did. His lips were soft and so so supple.

Instead of pulling away, I pushed into him more. It had been so long since I had felt his love, and at that moment I suddenly craved it. Jimin slowly pulled away and opened his eyes, moving a delicate strand of hair from my eyes. "Taehyungie..." He started, but I pulled his lips back to mine and swung him over my hips; straddling him over the top of me. "Shhh just kiss me Jiminie," I uttered against his plush lips. He didn't argue.

I felt his body relax into mine then roll; rubbing our dicks deliciously. "Mmm...yes," I quietly moaned. He reached his hand down and palmed my package; "Do you want me to love you Taehyungie?" I groaned and looked into his sparkling eyes; "Please." He smiled sweetly and nodded; "Okay." He gripped the edge of my shorts and slipped them down; removing his in unison. As he straddled me, I stared up at his beautiful body; "You are truly one of a kind Jiminie...come here." He leaned down to kiss me and I wrapped my hands around his perfect ass to gently grasp his cheeks.

I could feel him grinding softly into my growing erection, and it made my head spin. Oh wahhh. His tongue was pleasantly massaging the walls of my mouth, and I could taste some of the chocolate still laced on the surface from last night's dessert. "Do you know where the lube is?" He asked in between soft pecks. Shit. It could be anywhere. I shook my head and he sat up with a frown on his face. "Well, I don't want you to hurt me," he murmured. Damn. "Well, we could have a shower...or, or a bath...or I could go buy some...or...," I blurted out until he placed a finger over my lips. "Taehyungie calm down, I'll just give you a blow job first...and hopefully my saliva and your cum with be enough," he said casually.

Who is this angel? I just lay there gulping my mouth open and closed like a goldfish. "I-If you say so," I stuttered finally. He chuckled and gave me a wink; "Relax Taehyungie...you'll enjoy it." Then he slipped down my legs and took my sex straight into his mouth; sending me into complete ecstasy.

After not even two minutes, I came into his mouth and watched as he spat it back onto my dick; spreading it all over my length before leaning forward to rub it over his hole. "Ready?" He asked and as I started to respond he pushed himself over my knob; letting it slip inside. "Oh fuck!" I cried out but he slapped his hand over my mouth; "Shhhh...you'll wake them," he hinted at Kookie and Ara. I could taste myself and my eyes felt like they were going to pop out of my head.