Chapter 9 - Nervous

Jimin

Jimin

Ara🙂 (11.03pm): Well I hope you don't resist too hard. See you tomorrow at 1.30 😉

The prospect caused my heart to start racing with the giddiness I felt. What duality. She seriously just flirted with me, in plain sight!

My hand began to develop a mind of it's own; creeping towards the growing bulge in my shorts, as it desperately tried to feel contact with the hard stiff. I let out a low groan as I squeezed. She makes me so...harrrrd.

I started to slowly rub up and down my length; feeling every millimeter of friction the fabric made against my skin. With each painstaking pass, my penis jolted; trying to free itself from the constraints of the tight fabric.

When my arousal peaked, I reached into my shorts and pulled out my throbbing cock; the tip red and engorged. A small amount of pre-cum glistened at the tip, creating the perfect lubricant for what would happen next.

As I watched the silky substance trickle down my hard shaft, my hand knowingly reached out to start slowly stroking.

I lay across the large bed, savouring the sweet sensations that I felt in my lower region; droplets of sweat forming on my forehead.

It didn't take long until I was wildly thrusting my hips with each stroke.

After several minutes I felt my scrotum tightening, I knew I was getting close. I bit my bottom lip and my left hand roughly grasped the bed.

The image of Ara's doe-eyes flashed into my mind...then my euphoria hit. I let out a deep growl; cum spurting over my chest and across the black duvet beneath me.

~

I woke up at the crack of dawn. I had so much nervous tension and excitement that I decided I better go for a run. Otherwise, I was going to be a bundle of nerves later...and no one, including Ara, wanted to see that.

I got dressed into a navy blue sports shirt and shorts, teamed with a pair of bright white ankle socks and matching wristband. As I laced up my runners, I prayed today I wouldn't make a fool of myself.

Leaving the house, I placed my Airpods in and started playing 'Fire by BTS'.

~

1.10! I'm so nervous! What if she changed her mind? Maybe I should just call her and cancel...No! Don't be stupid. You're just having lunch. It's nothing to stress about.

I stopped to look at myself in the mirror.

I should change. I look too casual...but she likes bright orange. Plus she's at work, you don't want to look too formal in case it embarrasses her.

Typing...Message sent and delivered.

Ara

Jimin🐥 (1.18pm): Just leaving. Be there soon 😊