Chapter 22 - One

Taehyung

Taehyung

I felt Kookie's arms wrap around my waist; his warm body pushing against mine in a tight embrace. Then the softest of kisses was pressed to my nape.

.

.

.

"I love you."

The whisper awoke my soul. I stopped my lips and opened my eyes... Jimin's loving gaze stared back at me.

Then I rolled over and kissed Kookie. "I love you too." I love you so much!

I couldn't contain my excitement. I started peppering little kisses all over his face, repeating over and over again, "I love you! I love you! I love you!"

He started giggling with his cute bunny smile; crinkles surrounding his eyes. "I love you more."

Jimin

I watched as Taehyung and Jungkook declared their love to each other. It was beautiful.

I leaned my chin over Taehyung's shoulder, trying to get a closer look at their expressions.

I wanted to tell them how I felt, but I didn't want to pull the attention away. So instead I leaned down and pressed my lips to Taehyung's cheek; lingering a while before I pulled away.

"Come back."

Taehyung turned around, pulling me immediately into another warm embrace. "Jiminie... You are my soulmate," he whispered.

My heart started beating stronger, and for the first time in my life, I didn't feel alone anymore. I finally felt like I was a part of something special.

"And you are mine," I said with a soft smile.

We leaned our foreheads together and let our lips touch; transferring our love with one single breath.

Jungkook

I leaned over and gently stroked Tae's face; wanting to feel him in close proximity again.

He pulled me into his chest, "There you go Koo, sleep now." I immediately melted into his arms; becoming lost in the soft thump of his heart. I love this so much.

We lay there for a few moments before I heard Jimin's quiet voice, "Can I hug you too?" 

Tae nodded his head and opened his arms to him, "Come here Jiminie." He smiled his cute, crescent smile and snuggled in close to Tae, with his face only a couple of inches from mine.

"Goodnight Jungkookie," he said, before moving close enough to place a sweet kiss on my lips. 

"Goodnight Jimin-ah."

~

Taehyung