Chapter 64 - Forever Home

Jungkook

Jungkook

"Baby! Bunny! Look! I'm engaged!" Cried out Ara, as soon as she saw us exit the car. Oh, look how happy she is. I should give her my ring too...maybe tonight.

"Let me see," Jimin said taking her left hand in his, "It's so pretty Baby...just like you... I love you so much." His eyes had turned into crescent moons and he could barely see her smiling face, and I could tell by the flush of his cheeks that he was just as happy as Ara.

"So how did it go Tae Tae? She looks like she's living on cloud nine at the moment," I whispered in his ear. He chuckled and leaned his head on my shoulder; "It was perfect." I smiled and kissed the crown of his head before we all edged towards the front door.

Wahhh our forever home. The four of us together...forever and ever. Ara and Jimin were beyond excited as they both took the key and turned it inside the lock. As soon as they pushed the door open, a loud gasp sounded and Ara smacked her hand over her mouth.

"Dae bak! It's beautiful," she mumbled, completely awestruck. Jimin stood behind her and rested his chin on her shoulder, as his arms wrapped around her tiny waist; "And it's all ours Baby." Although I stood behind them, I could still see Jimin's cheeks expand as a wide smile grew on his face. "Come on! Let's check it out!" Cried out Tae, pushing them further inside so he could walk around them.

He walked into the expansive living room and hummed on arrival. There was a large built-in fireplace and bookcase on the far wall. I could already imagine Ara snuggled up in front of it on a cold winter's day, sipping on a warm cup of tea as she peacefully read her book. All the walls were painted a bright white, just waiting for us to decorate them with art and family photos. Family photos...with us...and our future children.

Next, we explored the kitchen. Ara could not get over how beautiful all the marble looked.

We admired her as she walked around the room, dragging her fingertips lightly across the cold surface; tracing the natural contours of the grain

We admired her as she walked around the room, dragging her fingertips lightly across the cold surface; tracing the natural contours of the grain. "Dae bak! I can't believe this is our home. And we are going to live here forever... celebrating our babies' birthdays and maybe even their babies' babies' birthdays. How surreal..." She trailed off, as she looked out the window overlooking our picturesque backyard. "I already feel at home...this is perfect," she said gratefully.