Chapter 25 - Friendship

Jungkook

Jungkook

Ding!

Jimin💫 (5.36pm): Hey Jungkookie 🙂 I missed you today. Hope you're day was great. If you're bored you can come hang out at mine...I wouldn't mind. Anyway, I'm having Ramyeon and it made me think of you... x

I miss him too.

I don't know what it was about Jimin but for some reason, I found myself thinking about him randomly throughout the day. When I heard someone laugh...it made me think of the way he laughed, and how he covered his mouth to hide his spreading nose. Or when I felt the warmth of the sun on my skin...it reminded me of his arms tightly wrapped around me; feeding my soul with love. With Jimin and I, it felt effortless.

Jungkook...typing: Hey Jimin-ah, I missed you too 😊 I'm craving some Ramyeon so save me some. I'll see you soon x

Message sent and delivered.

~

When I knocked, Jimin opened the door instantly, as if he had been waiting by the door for my arrival.

"JUNGKOOKIEEEEEE I MISSSSED YOUUUUU!" He sang out; jumping and hugging me tightly.

"Hey Jimin-ah, I missed you too," I said with a giggle. He's so cute.

"If you did, it wasn't as much as me," he said, giving me a cheeky crescent smile.

"I don't know about that Jimin-ah. I spent a good 5 minutes thinking about you today," I said in a teasing tone. He caught on straight away and slapped my arm playfully.

"5 minutes huh?! Well, I spent at least 5 and a half minutes thinking about you today, so I win," he said triumphantly. Silly boy.

"Well, if you won, what's your prize?" I said in a slightly flirtatious tone.

He put his finger on his chin and looked up in the air. "Hmmm...I reckon a kiss would be a good start," he said suddenly meeting my gaze; eyes sparking.

I would be lying if I said I didn't want to re-create what we had last night. The more I thought about it, the more I felt compelled to comply with whatever he desired. Because the reality was...I desired it too.

"I guess I could manage that," I said; stepping forward and wrapping my arms around his waist. As I looked into his eyes, I felt calm; all my nervousness becoming a forgotten memory.

He placed his hands on my cheeks and squeezed them together, "Jungkookie...you are the most amazing human ever...and I'm so glad I found you".