Chapter 45 - Morning Glory

Ara I woke up early hours of the morning and noticed I was alone

Ara
I woke up early hours of the morning and noticed I was alone. I looked around the living room and saw no one. Where are they? I got up and rubbed my eyes; walking toward the bedroom. When I cracked the door open I saw the three of them tangled together on the bed; naked. Ohh. Did they all end up together? I hesitantly entered the room and walked to the edge of the bed; opting to sit next to Tae because he faced outward from the group.

I gently shifted a few hairs from his forehead so I could study the delicate lines of his face. So serene. "Mmmm...come here Ara," I heard Tae whisper; eyes still shut. I smiled shyly and slipped down beside him; immediately being enveloped in his muscular arms. "I missed you," he mumbled, leaving a small kiss on the tip of my nose. I inhaled his musky scent and leaned in to place a single kiss above his collarbone. "Mmmm...do that again," he moaned quietly. I felt a sudden shyness with how the mood was shifting but did what he asked anyway. As I placed my lips to his skin a second time, he rolled his naked body against mine. "Oh, Ara...your lips are so soft... Let me taste them," he said as his eyes partially flickered open to stare back at me.

His brown orbs looked so trusting; I couldn't resist his wish. Within seconds, I had sealed my lips on his; causing both of us to moan against one another. His hands gripped my back tightly, as he pulled me closer to his chest, and I instinctively wrapped my leg over his hip, as he rolled his stiff up into my crotch. "Ohh Tae Bear," I moaned, thrusting my tongue into his mouth. As our tongues danced, I realised how desperate I had become. Knowing they had been together without me, made me want to be a part of it. "Don't leave me alone again..." I moaned against his lips. He groaned and pulled me up onto his body; straddling me over his hips.

As I looked down at him, I felt emotional. Jimin and Jungkook were spooning next to us, and it reminded me of how lonely I had felt. He saw the devastation in my eyes and cupped my cheek; "I won't ever leave you again," he said softly. As a single tear escaped my eye and he quickly brushed it away with his fingertip. "Don't cry Princess...it'll only get better now," he said, pulling me down into a hug.

With his warm breath against my neck, I snuggled into his embrace. "Please...I love you so much Tae Bear." He smiled against my skin and tightened his arms around me. "And I love you Ara...always," he whispered; placing a delicate kiss to the crown of my head.

~

I don't know exactly when I fell asleep but when I woke up, he was still holding me. He never let me go.

Taehyung

"Good morning beautiful," I said, pecking a kiss on her cheek. She stretched partially in my arms and rubbed her face into my chest; "Good morning Tae Bear." Having her in my arms felt so right. She's mine.

I inhaled her sweet floral scent and exhaled loudly; "How do you smell so good all the time?" I asked chuckling. She giggled and lightly slapped my chest; "Shut up! I do not... I haven't even showered since yesterday morning." I took another deep inhale from her neck and exhaled with a shiver. God, I wish I could bottle that smell.