Chapter 34 - Boyfriend

Taehyung

Taehyung

"So how did Ara feel...you know...when you were...inside her?" Kookie asked; taking a large gulp from his cola.

"Umm...tight?... Like the tightest I've ever felt... There were a couple of times when I thought I was going to pass out. But Jimin kept rousing me by standing on my foot," I said looking down at my bruised left foot. Still hurts.

"Man, I can't wait until I get to feel her. I've had so many dreams thinking about it... The washing is becoming relentless," he said with a chuckle. I caught on straight away to his meaning and gave him a playful slap on the arm, "You dirty boy!" He just shrugged his shoulders with a smirk on his face.

"I'll tell you one thing hyung... I don't think I can hold out much longer," he said looking down at the tent in his pants.

"Kookie! You're unbelievable," I said covering my eyes for effect.

"Come on Tae Tae... You know I've been waiting..." he said dragging his finger up my arm, in a slow seductive fashion. I can't lie, his words made an obvious stir in my pants. But Jiminie...

"Kookie, as much as I would love to do that. I really want Jiminie to be my first." His eyes dropped, followed by his head. "I'm sorry, you won't have to wait much longer... I promise," I said, giving his hand a gentle squeeze.

"You don't know what it's like Tae. Ara chose you, Jimin chose Ara and you chose Jimin... But no one chose me." Tears slowly filled his eyes and it broke my heart. Poor Kookie.

"Have you talked to either of them about how you're feeling? I'm sure they would understand," I said rubbing comforting circles on his thigh.

"I'm afraid... I'm afraid that I'll come across as desperate... I don't want to put them off. It's okay... I'll just keep waiting," he said, pouting his lips and dropping them back into a frown. His sad demeanour pulled at my heart strings. As much as I loved teasing Kookie before all of this, I never enjoyed seeing him hurt.

"No, I don't think this is something that should wait. I'll give them a call. If this is going to work out, we need to all be on the same page," I said, picking up my phone to find Ara's number first; pressing call.

After a few rings she answered, "Hey Tae Bear! How are you? I missed you," she said with a happiness to her voice. "I missed you too. I'm just calling because I wanted to speak with you about something. Could you come over?" She immediately responded with a yes then hung up.

Then I called Jimin. After the second ring he answered, "Hey Taehyungie, are you okay?" He always asks if I'm okay first. Probably because over the last month, I had been under a lot of stress with work and I regularly called him to vent. "Yeah yeah, I'm fine. I did have something I wanted to talk to you about though. Could you come over? Kookie's here and Ara is on her way." The mention of their names must have heightened his concern because he quickly responded with "Of course, I'm on my way now. See you in 10," then he hung up.