Chapter 68 - Really?

Jimin

Jimin

Women are amazing! It literally blows my mind that they can grow an actual life force inside of them... Ara is so brave.

I looked across at her and imagined my tiny seed growing inside her; only the size of an ant now...but in a couple more weeks, that seed would grow arms and legs...and ears. We should start playing music to her. Mental note: Make a music playlist for sleeping and relaxing.

"Dae bak! The baby drinks its own urine in the womb...that's so gross... Oh god! That means I drank my own urine in the womb!" Jungkook spat, looking a little queasy. "Stop it! Why do you have to make everything so disgusting?" I hissed. Taehyung had gotten to the point of ignoring our shenanigans by now and remained engrossed in his reading.

"Woooow! Did you know a baby on average is the size of a watermelon?!" Exclaimed Taehyung. "WHAT! A watermelon!... And she has to push that out her hoo-ha?!" Cried out Jungkook, placing his hands over his dick. I heard a little giggle from across the room where Ara was quietly reading a book by the fireplace; "Mhmm, so you better shower me with lots of love and attention...because I'm going to be very sore after," she pouted with a slight smile touching her lips. "Baby, we will shower you with so much affection that you will have to go on a holiday just to get some peace and quiet," I joked. A burst of laughter escaped her mouth and I grinned. I love you so much.

"Does that mean, we can't have sex for ages then...because you'll be all mangled down there?" Asked Jungkook blatantly. Tae slapped his chest and scolded him; "Yah! She'd just given birth idiot! That's the last thing that would be on her mind." Wow, he literally does only think of sex. "But her boobs will be massive...and I want to try some of her milk," Jungkook whined. "OMG!" Blushed Ara, putting her hands up to cover her beetroot red face. "You are unbelievable Jungkookie! The milk is for the baby...not you!" I facepalmed. Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest and huffed; "But I like milk," he mumbled. That boy is just...I'm lost for words.

"Anywayyy, just because we can't have sex straight after the baby...doesn't mean I can't watch you guys enjoy yourselves," said Ara with a sly smirk. Then it was our turn to blush, especially Jungkook. "What's the matter Bunny...have you gone all shy on me?" She said with a chuckle. He whined and covered his eyes; pout still visible. Haha he's so adorable when he's nervous. Both Ara and Taehyung must have thought the same thing because we all awwww'd in unison, which only made the tips of his ears redden further.

"Stop it! You're embarrassing me," cried out Jungkook. "It's okay Kookie, we won't tease you anymore...even if you are a sex maniac," Taehyung teased, before we all broke out into a fit of laughter. God this is hilarious! He's so easy to whine up. "Alright, alright, no more. He can't help his hormones...in fact, are you sure you're not pregnant Bunny?" Ara joked, then we all roared with laughter again.

"Yah! No more! I demand to be the man of his house! I deserve some respect!" Yelled Jungkook suddenly. We all stopped mid-laugh and shut our mouths, then Taehyung did a body shiver and mockingly said "Oooo fear the double bunny," placing bunny ears on either side of his head. The childish hand gesture when compared to Jungkook's displeased face, only made the situation even funnier. I fell to the ground and rolled around trying to breathe through the tears that had started to line my cheeks, while Ara snorted like a pig on the sofa.