Chapter 49 - Waterfall

Jimin

Jimin

"Shhh...don't tell them about the dream...I might want to use it another time," I whispered, putting my finger up my lips. Taehyung gave me a shy, sly smile and lowered his blushing face. He gripped my hand tighter and licked his lips. You know exactly what I'm talking about... You naughty boy.

"Hey! So where are we going?" Called out Ara to Jungkook. He turned and gave her a wink; "Nowhere that you need to know about... It's a surprise!" She huffed cutely and linked arms with Taehyung. "You'll like it," Taehyung whispered, grabbing her hand and patting it. She went to complain but Jungkook cut her off, asking us to get in the car now.

Ara quickly scooted into the middle back seat and Taehyung looked at me then Jungkook; deciding whether he should sit in the back or the front. I nodded for him to sit in the front and he smiled; taking a seat in the front passenger. Jungkook took his hand and kissed the top of it, before starting the car. Ara and I snuggled up together and she rested her head on my shoulder. This is nice.

As we drove, Ara kept pointing at things; getting more and more excited for our adventure. Meanwhile, I just stared at her like a lovesick puppy. She's my Baby. Look how happy she is. I took her hand and intertwined our fingers; using my free hand to draw circles on the top of hers. She looked down at our hold and smiled; "I love you Jimin." Her words warmed my heart and I couldn't help but kiss her; softly and sensually. She melted into my touch and I felt her inch closer to me; slipping her bare legs over mine. I moved my hand to grab at her inner thigh, and she sighed in response. I could tell she was sore after our session this morning but honestly, I just wanted to feel closer to her. If we weren't in the car, I would have just pulled her up onto my lap so I could completely cocoon her against my body. But we weren't and it slightly frustrated me. I just want to hold her every second of the day.

She pulled her face away and I looked at her unblinkingly; "I really hope our future together is full of love and happiness...because that's all you deserve...my beautiful Baby, Ara." She blushed and held my face; "If you're in it...then I'm sure that will come true." We both smiled warmly at one another and kissed our lips again, but this time I felt a sudden nervous tension. I should propose to her, soon.

"We're here!" Sung out Jungkook. We both turned and looked out the window. Wahhhh! It's magical!

 Wahhhh! It's magical!