Chapter 55 - Not So Innocent

Jimin

Jimin

The whole ride home, I imagined what it would be like waking up next to them every morning and falling asleep in their arms every night. The thought was very comforting and warmed my heart. I started to feel undeniably lovey and with Ara sitting next to me, I began kissing her neck intermittently and rubbing my hand up and down her thigh. She giggled and moved my hand inwards; teasing me a little.

By the time we got home, I was feeling more than loving. I pulled her out of the car and pushed her gently up against it, slowly running my tongue up the side of her throat. She must have felt the same, as her hands started to explore the front of my pants; releasing a silent growl from between my lips. Taehyung and Jungkook both stopped what they were doing and watched us for a few seconds, before ripping me away from her. "Get inside," they said, before pushing me up the steps.

As soon as we got inside, Ara chimed "Let's watch 365 days." We had all heard of it but never taken the time to watch it; although, curious about the hype.

Jungkook quickly grabbed snacks, while Taehyung collected a bunch of pillows and blankets. Meanwhile, I found the movie and was watching the trailer until they were ready. Wahh, I'm definitely sitting next to Ara. But I didn't even have to ask because she straight away took the seat to my left; meaning she was in the middle with Jungkook, while Taehyung and I were on the outer. "Ready?" I asked, holding the remote in the air. They all eagerly nodded and started chomping on their snacks.

 They all eagerly nodded and started chomping on their snacks

A/N: Just imagine Ara is sitting between Jimin and Jungkook

As the movie began, I saw the main male lead and snuck a secret glance at Ara to see her reaction, but she didn't look affected at all by his obvious good looks. I internally exhaled a sigh of relief and placed my hand on her thigh again. She looked down at my hand then up at my face, smirking slightly to herself.

While the movie played, the main female kind of reminded me of Ara when she gets bossy, although, apart from that she was a polar opposite. Ara was like my delicate snowflake and I couldn't imagine her being anything other than that. That's why when it got to the shower scene and she moved up onto my lap, I was surprised. "Wha-what are you doing?" I asked, becoming emotionally torn by what was happening on the screen and now in real life. She looked down at me and whispered, "I heard this is a sexy part and...and I wanted to get a little sexy." She glanced to Jungkook beside us and stretched her leg out over his lap. "Bunny...massage my leg, will you? I've got a little cramp," she said with an exaggerated pout. What is she doing?