Chapter 74 - A is for...

Taehyung

Taehyung

"We're hommmmmmeeeeee," sang Jimin as he entered through the front door with Kookie. I suddenly heard loud thudding coming down the stairs and looked up to see Ara awkwardly hopping down the stairs. Guess her foot is still sore.

"Babbbyyyyyy! We missed you soo much! How are you? Is your foot still sore? Where's Taehyungie? We have some news to tell you," said Jimin excitedly. I took a quick glance at Kookie's ring finger and noticed a new band next to mine. He finally did it... Kookie searched for me and saw me tucked up into the expanse of the sofa. "There he is," said Kookie walking over to me, "...hey Tae Tae, we missed you too. How was it while we were gone?" I took a sneaky glance at Ara's flushing face and bit my lower lip subtly. "Oh yeah, it was great... We had a great time... Didn't we Princess?" I said giving her a slight smirk.

She cleared her throat and nodded, before throwing her arms around Jimin and giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. "I missed you Baby," I heard her whisper. His eyes disappeared behind a wide smile as he took her face in his hands and leaned in to give her a big smacking kiss. "I missed you more," he replied as he pulled away.

As I watched, Kookie walked forward and embraced me in a warm hug. "And I missed you Tae Tae," he said as he inhaled the scent from my neck before leaving a lingering kiss on my delicate skin. The feeling of his strong arms wrapped around me, caused my body to melt and I leaned my head on his shoulder; "I missed you too Kookie."

"So what's this news that you want to tell us, Baby?" Ara interrupted. Both Jimin and Kookie looked at one another and nodded, then Kookie let go and walked over to Jimin and grabbed his hand. "Well, Jungkookie and I are now officially engaged to one another," said Jimin with a slight squeal. Kookie's whole face lit up and he wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist before yanking him close to his body and peppering loving kisses all over his face. Jimin just giggled like a teenage schoolgirl; relishing in the endless love that Kookie was providing.

"Dae bak! You did it Baby! Oh Bunny, look how happy you are!... Oh, I'm going to cry," said Ara starting to sniffle. They both let go of one another and embraced Ara, cooing comforting words in her ear as tears evaded her eyes. "Yah! Don't forget me!" I said quickly getting up and walking over to join in the group hug. Mmmm all together again... My loves.

~

"So what did you and Ara get up to while we were gone?" Kookie asked as I helped him unpack. "Oh, umm, not much really... We couldn't go anywhere because of her foot...so we just stayed inside most of the time... But we, ahhh, may have dabbled in a little ummm, anal play...accidentally...a couple of times..." I said eyeing him warily. "Fuck! Really! Dae bak! I've been hoping she would let us try it together... Do you think she'd let me do it with her?! Maybe I should go ask her?!" He blurted out, turning around to leave.

I quickly grabbed the neck of his shirt and yanked him back; "Fuck Kookie! Wait a minute! She is still really shy about it...and we didn't actually do THAT... I just, you know, put my finger inside her while we..." I trailed off. "Oh...oh okay. Well, I guess we'll just wait and see... I may be newly engaged to Jimin-ah, but that doesn't mean I didn't miss being with you two. What do you reckon, tonight we make some time to be intimate?" He asked innocently.