Chapter 46 - Future

Jungkook

Jungkook

Ara was laying between my legs as we watched Mr and Mrs Smith. "God, I hope we don't end up like that," Ara suddenly blurted out. "What sexy and fit?" Tae called out. "No...married and hating each other," she hummed at the screen. Jimin's eyes widened as he realised what she just said; "Wait! Stop the movie Jungkookie!" He sat up and looked directly at Ara, "Did you just hint that you want to get married?" He asked seriously. Tae gasped and sat up as well. Ara gulped and looked away embarrassed. "I thought that's where this would end up...someday," she mumbled; obvious disappointment in her voice. We all watched her get up and walk to the bedroom, closing the door firmly behind her.

I turned and looked at the two of them; "Idiots!" Jimin got immediately defensive. "I am not!... I just didn't think she would ever agree to marry all of us...I mean...is that even legal?" He whispered. Tae shrugged his shoulders with a perplexed look on his face. "You just missed the whole point!... Even if we can't all marry her, she wants to know that we won't just leave her someday to find someone else... She sees her future with us... For all we know, she might even want kids with us... Did you ever think of that?!" I said raising my voice.

Jimin looked at me with a hurt expression. "I-I didn't know...I'm sorry... I would honestly marry her in a heartbeat...but I never realised she felt the same..." He said dropping his shoulders. "Aish, I know you would... But you need to stop viewing this relationship as some fantasy... This is real... She is real...and so are her feelings... She knew what she was getting into by accepting all of us... Did you really think she would be the type of woman to avoid marriage?... This is Ara, we're talking about... She never gave herself to anyone before us...so you can assume she wants to stay with us...forever," I said openly. Jimin just looked down at his hands with tears in his eyes, while Tae stared off into space.

"So are you saying...that one day I might be a father?" Tae asked. I looked at him like he was stupid. "Yes...did you not just hear what I said?" I asked sarcastically. His eyes grew to the size of saucepan lids and he suddenly stood up and rushed into the bedroom.

 His eyes grew to the size of saucepan lids and he suddenly stood up and rushed into the bedroom

Ara

"Please, forgive me Ara!... I didn't know this was how you felt... I would love more than anything to call you my wife...and to start a family with you!" Tae pleaded desperately. Wait, what! I looked at him unblinkingly. "Did you just say, family?... Like kids-type family?" I repeated. His face shifted, and suddenly he looked fearful. "Wait! Do you not want kids?" He asked, a little heartbreak in his voice. "Well...yeah, but you want to have them...with me?" I asked shocked. His face went from sadness to happiness in about 0.025 seconds. "Seriously!... You want to have kids with me!... Dae bak! I am literally the happiest man on the planet!" He sang, grabbing my hands and swinging me around the room. His reaction made me laugh and I found myself joining in with the merriment.