Chapter 72 - Oh!

Ara

Ara

"Hey since you have to rest because of your foot, shall we spend the day pampering ourselves? I could give you a face mask and a massage?" Tae asked sitting crossed-legged in front of me on the bed. Seriously? This guy is one of a kind. "I'd love that Tae Bear!" I said looking at him lovingly. He grinned a big boxy smile and jumped up; "Alright, wait here... I'll go get some things."

As I waited, I checked my messages to see how Jimin and Jungkook were doing. They had decided to take a trip to Busan for a few days, so they could reconnect. I already felt bad enough because of my previous oblivion, so I was the one that encouraged them to go.

Baby 🐥(11.53am): Hey Baby, we just arrived. We thought we'd go to the beach, even though the weather is not that great. I miss you though. Send me some pictures so I know you're alright. And tell Taehyungie to make you some turmeric soup...it helps with wound healing. Anyways, I love you! XXX Call me later! XXX

He's so sweet.

Ara typing...Message sent and received.

"So how are they? Has Jiminie messaged you yet?" Tae asked as he walked back into the room, noticing the phone in my hand. I looked up and gave him a cute smile; "Of course he has...he said he misses me and that you should make me turmeric soup to heal my wound." He chuckled and nodded, placing a dozen beauty products on the bed in front of me; "I can do that... Now, what first? I've got a peach facial scrub...a cucumber foaming facial cleanser...a mud mask with lavender...a rose-scented body scrub...and a moisturiser with vanilla bean."

I gave him a baffled expression before he took the liberty of choosing for me. "How about I start off with the body scrub and give you a massage first?" He asked, offering the product to me so I could smell it. As I took a whiff, I ahhh'd. Mmmm, it smells delicious. I eagerly nodded and he asked me to remove my clothes and lay face down on the bed.

The temperature of the room was a little cold and the slight shiver my body gave off, caused Tae to stand up and turn the ducted heating on. When he returned, he brought with him a couple of big fluffy towels, which he draped over my lower half. "Better?" He asked, kissing between my shoulder blades. "Mhmm... Thank you Tae Bear," I mumbled into the bedspread.

He lit a small candle on the bedside and gently moved my hair out of the way, before opening the cap on the scrub and squeezing some on his hand. As soon as the substance hit my skin, I sighed. This is nice. He spread the scrub around my shoulders and upper back, before applying a little more to his hands and smoothing it over my lower back. For a fraction of a second, his hands dipped under the edge of the towel and I felt my cheeks heat up. Stop it Ara! He's just giving you a massage. Not everything is meant as an advance.

"How's that Princess? Feel good?" He asked in a low raspy voice. I don't know whether it was because of the intimate environment or my own hormones, but I felt tingly down there. "Mmm yeah, it's perfect Tae Bear... Thank you," I managed to say without my tone giving me away. He began moving his hands more deliberately, and slowly all my muscles relaxed until I felt like a puddle.