Chapter 40 - Time's Ticking

Jungkook

Jungkook

I looked down at Ara's exhausted frame leaning against my chest. My tired baby. I cupped my hand under the layer of bubbles and drizzled the warm water over the back of her neck. She slightly stirred; mumbling "Mmm...that feels nice." She snuggled her head in more and pecked a small kiss on my chest. I picked up another handful and trickled it over her head. I watched as she hummed and raised her head off my chest to look into my eyes. "Jungkook?" She asked, with her big doe eyes. God, she's so beautiful. "Yes," I replied; mesmerised by the twinkles in her eyes. "I thought it was going to be your time tonight... I hoped it was," she confessed shyly. My heart suddenly skipped a beat. "I hoped so too... But it's okay, we have plenty of time," I said, sweeping her hair out of her eyes. She frowned but nodded knowingly.

"Do you want me to wash you?" I asked patiently. The frown lines on her forehead disappeared as a smile crept across her face. I chuckled and moved her away from my body, then I grabbed a jug and started pouring the warm water over her head. She looked so ethereal as the water cascaded down her stunning features. She parted her mouth slightly and allowed the water to catch at the corners. Wahhh. I want to kiss her so badly.

When the last of the water flowed out, I filled the jug again and poured it slowly over her chest. I watched as her breasts heaved up and down and she moaned quietly in her mouth; making my penis stir. Her nipples started shrinking, as the water ran out and the cool air hit them. Mmm so hard... I took some body wash and squeezed a generous amount onto my palm, then lathered it until the foam expanded to maximum capacity. I gently placed my hands at the base of her neck and spread the foam across her collarbones. Then I swirled the substance down the center of her chest but avoided her breasts. "Mmm...it feels so nice... But Jungkook, you can touch them... I want you to," she said, grabbing my hand and moving it onto one of her breasts. As soon as I felt her hard nipple rub the palm of my hand, I grasped tightly; completely encompassing the soft flesh between my fingertips. Wahhh. Dae bak!

She took my other hand and placed it on her lonely breast. I immediately mirrored the actions of my other hand; squeezing and circling the pillowy flesh entirely. I could feel my erection becoming buoyant in the water, as she elicited soft moans from between her lips. She moved closer and pulled my neck down, so she could join her lips to mine.

As we kissed, she pushed one of my hands under the water and pressed it to her sex. "I want you to clean here," she said innocently. I nodded and cupped my hand around her nether; allowing my fingers to massage her soft labial folds. I licked my lips as I watched a satisfied smile flow over her face, then I eagerly slipped a finger inside. The sudden impact caused her back to arch and I watched as she shuddered against my hand.

Her reaction sent me into a desperate frenzy. I smashed my lips on hers and began devouring them; sucking and pulling at the pink pillowy flesh. Then a low growl left my lips when I felt pressure surround my dick. Oh fuckk! I opened my eyes and looked down. Her arm was swishing around in the water as she now jerked my length. I instinctively started pumping myself in her hand; trying to increase the friction and pleasure. I could fuck you so hard!