Chapter 50 - Locked Out

Jimin

Jimin

What is wrong with me? I thought as I walked around the park with my hands on my hips. Why am I here kicking these stupid rocks in the middle of the bloody night, while Taehyung and Jungkook snuggle up to Ara? God, I hate myself sometimes. This jealousy is a curse! I should just give up... She deserves better. I went to kick another rock and slipped on the grass; falling flat on my ass. Goddammit! I smashed my fists into the ground and started pulling out chunks of grass with my bare hands; throwing it in random directions. Anyone walking past would have thought I was a child having a tantrum, and honestly, I felt like it.

"Hey, Jiminie..." I heard a voice call out behind me. I didn't look because I already knew who it was. Traitor. "Come on, it's cold out and that ground looks wet," he continued. "Shut up! I can do what I like! If I want to sit on the wet grass then I will!" I retorted back savagely. He sighed and tried to pull me up but I wouldn't let him; forcing my body to go limp. He tried to pull me up a few times but failed. Then Jungkook stood in front of me; "Stop being ridiculous! Do you think Ara is impressed by your stupid behaviour?... I'll answer it for you... No, she's not! In fact, she is worried sick about you and asked us to bring you home. Now get up! Or I will force you up myself!"

I threw myself back on the ground and crossed my arms over my chest. Both Taehyung and Jungkook looked down at me with frustration. "Force it is then," said Jungkook as he grabbed both my ankles and started dragging me along the ground. "Get off me!" I yelled; thrashing my legs about. "Seriously, I am this close to losing it right now Jimin-ah!" He warned. I could see the anger building up in his face, and for some reason, I just stopped fighting. "Let go. I'll walk," I said calmly. My sudden change in demeanor caught him off guard but he did what I asked.

When he put my legs back down, I got up and brushed myself off before walking casually towards the car. As I pulled the car door handle, I was met with resistance. Seriously. "Unlock it," I said unamused. Jungkook just shook his head and showed me the car key; "Go on, take it!" I huffed and went to reach for it but he held it high up in the air. "Don't be a dick!" I grumbled. "I'm sorry, what was that? You want my dick?" He teased. I looked at him and rolled my eyes; "You wish!" He chuckled and leaned down to my ear; "Oh, I do... Go on, whine some more...and then I'll punish you...just how you like it." I gasped and slapped his chest; "Get away from me you brute!" Taehyung and he just laughed before pulling me into a group hug. "I hate you both," I complained, trying to remove myself from their hold. "Mmm, we love you too Jiminie," Taehyung responded childishly. Aggh these morons.

Jungkook

"Now you owe me an apology," I said confidently. Jimin rolled his eyes again and turned around; facing his back to me. Seeing all the dirt smeared on his rump, only emphasised his natural curves more. Tasty. "Have you learned nothing Jimin-ah?... It is never safe to display your fine ass in my general direction, especially when I'm as rilled up as I am right now," I said giving it a light slap. He suddenly spun around and covered his backside. Tae laughed beside me; "Yeah...looking at those dirty pants makes me want to do some washing... if you catch my drift." Jimin scrunched up his face and pouted. Meanwhile, I just chuckled and gave Tae a high five. "Don't you perverts have something better to do?" Jimin interrupted sassily. I looked back at him with the same level of sass, and Jimin put his hand on his hip in response; looking me up and down. This bitch.