Chapter 60 - Ooop

Taehyung

Taehyung

How is she so beautiful? Aggh my heart hurts just looking at her. She doesn't even know what she does to me. So oblivious. I sat at the table and watched her eat breakfast quietly; silently slurping on her cup of herbal tea. Every now and again, our eyes would meet and she would giggle; melting me in an instant. 

"Tae Bear, why are you staring at me?" She asked softly. I raised my eyebrows and lifted my chin; "Hmmm? Oh. Ummm, I was just thinking about how perfect you are," I silently confessed. Her cheeks blushed faintly, and she bit her lower lip, trying to cover a smile. "I see. And what made you come to that conclusion?" She asked curiously. "Oh, I don't know. Your exquisite emerald eyes, your pillowy lips, the way you blush when I compliment you, the way you say my name, the way you exist..." I finished.

She suddenly hid her face in her hands; "Stop it Tae! You're making me nervous." I laughed and sat up, taking her hands from her face. "Princess...that's why I love you...because you're 1000% adorable, and you don't even realise it... Every day with you by my side is another day, I live as the happiest man alive," I explained. Her face froze and I watched as her eyes shifted; turning from green to turquoise. "Tae...you make me believe in myself... Before you, I felt like I was a shadow of a person; never quite living. But now...I feel like I could conquer anything with you by my side. I love you," she whispered. I could see the sincerity behind her eyes. "Ara, I will be your biggest supporter in life. If you need me to cheer you on, I will. If you need me to hold you up, I will. I will be there for you, whenever you need me. I love you," I declared.

~

"Alright, if you need anything during the day, just let me know, okay? I'm just a phone call away," I said, brushing her cheek lightly. She smiled and nodded; "Don't worry Tae, I'll be fine. But I promise I'll call if I need you." I softly pinched her chin, as I kissed her goodbye, then watched as she got out of the car and walked inside the coffee shop. Right, ring shopping. 

I started the car and drove off; dialing a number as I went. "Hey, I'll be at yours in five minutes. Be ready. I don't have time to fluff around today," I said before hanging up.

When I arrived, Jimin and Kookie were both out the front; big smiles plastered on their faces. As soon as Jimin opened the passenger door, he immediately started asking me a billion and one questions. "Woah, woah, woah. Slow down Jiminie. There's nothing to worry about. I have it sorted," I said, pulling away from the curb. "I get that. But I just want to make sure it's definitely something she will wear. I don't want to get this wrong Taehyungie," he said concernedly. "Jimin-ah, it'll be fine. I've seen what Tae Tae chose and it's beautiful. She'll love it," Kookie reassured. I glanced across at Jimin and he nodded hesitantly. I might have a heart attack by the end of today, at this rate.

~

"These are the ones? Are you 100% sure, these are the ones?" Jimin asked, oogling the chosen rings. "Trust me Jiminie, these are the ones. Do you need to go sit in the car to calm down?" I asked. He quickly shook his head and looked back at the rings again. "Mmmm I think you're right Taehyungie. I think she will love these ones," he confirmed. "Of course she will. They're from us," I joked. Kookie and I both laughed, and Jimin playfully slapped our chests.