Chapter 23 - Understood

Ara

Ara

I waited outside the ice cream shop for the guys to arrive. It had been a few days since I saw Jimin last, but almost a week since I saw Tae and Jungkook. To say I was nervous, was an understatement.

I wanted to impress them, so I wore a pretty pink floral dress that reached mid-thigh with matching sandals, and fluffy pink bobble clips in my hair. I was a vision in pink.

Suddenly, a car pulled up and Jimin slid out. Wahh, he's gorgeous. He wore a black tee with skinny black jeans, that showed off his thick thighs. Mmm, look at that booty too. I was staring at him like he was a tasty piece of meat, but I couldn't help it. After our sexy encounter, I had thought a lot about him...fantasied about him even.

"Why, hello beautiful. You look amazing as always," he said, grabbing my hand and kissing it with a seductive twinkle in his eyes. Breathe Ara, breathe.

I giggled to myself, "Thank you Jimin, but you're the beautiful one. Seriously, you could wear nothing and look..." I trailed my voice off as a very clear image entered my mind.

"Oh, is that right? Well, please continue what you were saying," he said, slightly folding his arms and licking across his smirked lips. That tease.

"Umm, well...you would look..." But before I could finish, Jungkook and Tae got out of a nearby car. Thank god!

Jimin noticed my relief and leaned in, "We'll finish this conversation later then," he said in his low, seductive tone.

"Ara!" Tae ran over and picked me up, swinging me around in a circle, "I missed you!"

I playfully hit Tae's shoulder, "Put me down, before people see up my dress".

"Oh well in that case. Kookie, come swing Ara around, I want to test her theory," said Tae slyly.

"Tae, you flirt!" I tried to sound shocked but secretly I liked the idea of him seeing more of my body.

I was suddenly pulled out of my thoughts by Jungkook's quiet voice. "Hello, Ara. I missed you," he said with a shy smile, before reaching in and placing a sweet kiss on my cheek. I instantly blushed at his action. It's been so long since I felt his soft lips.

We made eye contact for a few moments before Jimin interrupted us, "So Ara, have you thought what flavour you want?"

"Not yet. Shall we go in?" They all nodded in response.

As I went to grab the shop handle, Jungkook rushed in front and held the door open. "Thank you," I said with a polite smile.

~

After spending some time staring at all the different flavours Jimin finally said, "I'm getting double chocolate with chocolate sprinkles. What about you Tae?"