Chapter 4

Kriya watched Rey. Rey's gaze was fixed on Taani. And Taani... She just stood dumb looking at their interwined hands. Even though Rey held Kriya's hand from falling, Taani's temper flared. She pierced her eyes on Rey accusingly. His mouth opened only to shut back. He glanced between Taani and the closed hands. With an understanding, he pulled his hand back. Kriya stumbled but Karan straightened her. Rey stuttered at glaring Taani. She grit her teeth and lowered her eyes without giving away his effect on her.

"Rithwik" Surbhi ran and hugged him. "Itni der kyun laga tujhe?"

"Kaha atak Gaya ta tu…" Karan walked silently towards him & crossed his hands.

"Bolna…." Even Wahi was adamant.

All of the three didn't observe Taani beside him. Rithwik just rolled his eyes at them. He specifically told them he would be going to his guest house to check the arrangements for their stay. But these drama legends always want to peek into his buisness. If he told them the truth, day wouldn't be enough to hear their stories. They would even get him married with Taani & make some babies in their imaginations. He was just helping her. And he was at no fault.

"Are tum log… atleast give him a gap" Kriya backed him up. Surbhi glowered. Rithwik smiled. Kriya had been a very good friend to him & the rest three. These group of five were always together, though there was a little disturbance between Surbhi & her. "Thank you sweetheart" he passed her a flying kiss.

At the same time, gang walked down towards Rey & Kriya. "Swayam!" Kriya screeched in ecstacy. He reciprocated the longing. Kriya embraced him. She then hugged Neha and talked with Bharath & Amar. She observed others standing together & spoke to everyone including Sharon. But she didn't respond. Instead, looked at her in the same loathing way. Swayam apologized through his eyes. She spoke to everyone except Rey. But he didn't even looked at her to try. Still, her heart couldn't give away the chance. "Rey…." Her words were whisper. When he didn't look, she shouted a bit high "Rey…" He pulled his gaze forcefully and glanced at her. He didn't utter a word. He just watched. "Kaise ho aap?" Her words were genuine but that irked him. He clenched his teeth. His jaw unmoved. All others watched them. Noticing the tension in the air, Swayam interfered saying "Kriya… why don't you introduce your friends?"

That pulled Kriya out of her stance. She dragged all the four towards the gang & chirpily introduced to each other. "You guys are dancers?" Surbhi looked elated at the piece of information. "Yes…" Vicky wisecracked. "That's crazy… Can you please allow me to join your gang? Please..  please… please…" She couldn't contain the excitement. Gang were stupified. "Humari gang mein rehne ke liye class hona chahiye…" Sharon crossed her arms, throwing daggers. Ouch! That did hurt Surbhi's ego. "Iska Matlab hai ki… hum aynvi kisko group mein nahi le sakte na…" Nil tried to correct the fault, as he was thoroughly smitten by her.

"Guys… she's the top dancer in London institute…" Kriya was astound at their behavior. That shut everyone but not Sharon. "I don't care…" She was on spree of taunting. "Let's cut this guys… we will be where we need to be once we choose our departments…." Rithwik hoped the first meeting with students in the college didn't mess up big time for them. Kriya had explained the things happened in here. And how students here were little too much drowned in self-esteem. "VP told someone would be here to receive us, right?" Wahi questioned. And that alerted Rithwik something he had forgotten. He rushed back towards the door. "Ab tum kaha jaa rahe ho?" Karan called out to him.

Rithwik held Taani's hand & hauled her along with him. She looked at him in disbelief. Rey caught their sight. His insides flared up. His palm fisted and he put one step forward to attack him. At the same moment, Taani studied his eyes. Within seconds, he released her hand stopping in front of the four people of his gang. "She's the one who was about to receive us." He announced. Rey stepped back as Taani looked at his palm & glared. He hardly resisted to smack him. But her one angry frown stopped him. "Wait a second… who's she? N how do you know?" Wahi questioned.