Chapter 28

The night bloomed with golden lights. Stage was elucidated with brightness. The mob was huge and cheered in loud volcanic voices. Stage was occupied by the anchor.

"The next performance we have is… from St.Louis…" Anchor announced.

Karan, Taani, Hina, Wahi and Rithwik clapped vigorously.

"St. Louis… St. Louis… St. Louis…." The crowd rallied. St. Louis dance team was the famous one. People were crazy fans of the dance group from many years. "D3… D3… D3…" the rabble rambled. D3 was very well known as it had been the most wanted and exceptional team performed in the previous years. People remembered not just college… but they were well aware of the team's motive and the remarkable DIL DOSTI DANCE team!

Taani smiled at the overwhelming mass. She knew the fad for D3 team. She herself was the biggest fan of dance and had come Goa in the initial days even before she met Rey just to get a glimpse of him and her Bhai. She had never shared this piece of information with anyone till date. But that's where, she had fell for Rey hardly. His love for dance. His passion for his moves. His dedication towards his art. She had been total moony over him during those days which she was now as well. Karan, Hina, Wahi and Rithwik were surprised as they never realised that people celebrated them.

Dazzlers and Dynamites were in the backstage. It was Dazzlers who were about to perform first. But the singing of D3 by many individuals down the stage shocked their core beyond anything. Surbhi had never seen a craze so huge. She had been a spectator of many other dance performances from morning, but the infatuation the team was getting was unimaginable.

Rey, Swayam, Sharon, Neha, Rinni and Amar looked at each other. Here, they were performing as just Dazzlers but the mob called out them as D3. It just kicked in their emotions back to square one.

On the other hand, Vicky, Bharath, Simmi and Nil were devastated at the result of their decisions. Dance would never satisfy them if they didn't had their friends beside them. Kriya observed each one of D3 team. They all weren't in a right frame of mind. All of them needed each other. She didn't understood how all of them were going to perform without each other in the same teams.

Rey, Swayam, Sharon, Neha, Rinni, Amar on one side and Bharath, Vicky, Nil, Simmi on the other side gazed at each other in longing. All the old memories flowed in their heads like a filaments of a picture supplicating all the fond moments. Their first meeting, dazzlers bossing around the college, Kriya forming a new group of weaklings, difference of opinions between dazzlers and weaklings, arguments between two teams, taunts on each other, Dazzlers loosing the footloose competition due to Shivam's backstabbing, Weaklings winning the competition, Weaklings helping dazzlers to overcome their lose, Rey and Swayam teaming up to  unify dazzlers and weaklings, the transformation of hating each other to loving one another; Vicky, Amar, Bharath, Rey, Nil having their boy moments, boys teasing Rey and Swayam with their respective girls, Simmi's concern for Sharon, Neha with Vicky moments, Nil and Simmi having their own little friendship, Bharat's 'gali mat de' times, All of them being there for each other every damn time, sorrow sobs when they lost few competitions, winning NDC and other competitions, celebrating each moment with one another; every particular time they had been together. And all these memory bank evoked the inseperable love they carried for each other.

"Let's welcome Dazzlers and then Dynamites…" Anchor announced making the crowd go confused yet in awe.

Performance was planned like this - first Dazzlers occupied the stage… just as they finished, Dynamites were brought into the main. Since both the teams were from same college and to squeeze the time, both the teams were introduced at the same time.

"Guys….. jaao… it's your turn, first" Surbhi who was unaware of the mindsets of others, was just focused on the performance. She alerted them. Dazzlers broke their contact with the four members of Dynamites, gripping their confidence to not waver.