Chapter 19

Taani yawned as she entered her house after a long hectic day. She was dog tired. Her college went in smooth. She attended the classes as usual. She even took some time to learn play dialogues with Wahi during lunch time or whenever she got little free time. Wahi was master in writing a screenplay and she loved enacting each and every scene, as the story was heart touching yet so beautiful. Though they didn't practice on the dramatics stage, both of them just conversed together whenever they were alone. It was a big surprise. And both of them decided to let none know about it including their friends. She hardly had any time to talk to Rey. He was busy with dance practices and his group. She was busy with her own work. They just exchanged sweet glances whenever they caught each other's eye.

Her office work was truly tiresome as she had compact time. But Hina supported her through every step. She guided her through everything. She had learnt machine designing and it became easy to keep up with her designing skills. Honestly, she liked sketching. But it took lot of time and effort. Computer designing had an ease and she was glad to learn it within short time. Also, Hina was actually impressed with her work and had assigned a project. She was exhilarated beyond comprehension. But the theme of the show just gobsmacked her. It was something she never did or dared to do. Still, it was a challenge to design something such in demand. She worked relentlessly every night designing and failing with the results. She had an ample of time with her before submitting the designs. Hina had asked her that she would lend a hand if she wished. But Taani politely dismissed. She wouldn't disappoint Hina's hopes on her. And she was also glad to know that Hina had become very close to her in the recent days. She maintained professionalism when they worked. But she was quick to mingle during the free time. She spoke about her family who stayed abroad. She shared many things about her. And Taani could proudly added  her in her friends list.

"Taani…" Swayam sat in the hall writing on his dairy. "Hey..  Bhai..." She sprawled beside him.

"Tum bahut tired lag rahe ho…" He sounded concerned.

"ha… Bhai .. Toda bahut toh tired hun… but I'm fine… lekin aap Kya Kar rahe ho… abi Tak hall pe hi baite ho…" Taani yawned again.

"Wo..  mein tumhare liye wait Kar raha ta…" Swayam smiled at her. She rose an eyebrows at him. "Wo Kya haina… Kal Papa ka birthday hai na, Taani… Mein soch Raha hun ki shaam ko party rakenge…"

Taani's eyes lit up like a fire bomb "huh… ha Bhai... Kal Tauji ka birthday hai… Lekin Tauji ayenge Kya yaha? Matlab manenge Kya party ke liye…"

"Wo tum muj per chodado… papa ko mein manalunga… lekin Hume Kal shaam Tak Sara arrangements Kar Leni chahiye…" Swayam sighed.

"Aap tension mat lo Bhai... Waise bi… Kal Mera office ka chutti hai… Aur… mein college mein bi Toda free rahungi… mein arrangements ka sab kuch deklungi…" Taani clapped her hand in excitement.

"Sachi?" Swayam exclaimed in happiness. She beamed, nodding. "great…."

"Lekin hum party ghar per rakenge Kya?" She was confused.

"Nahi… Taani… meine party hall book ki hun already… Mein pehli baar papa ke liye kuch Kar Raha hun… toh I want to make it something special… " He blushed.

"Wow… Bhai... I'm sure... Tauji ko bahut acha lagega…." Taani encouraged him. "Bhai… agar hum party hall mein party Kar rahe hai toh… guests ko bi invite karna chahiye na…"

"Ha Taani… uska intezam already ho Chuka hai…" Swayam blinked at her.

"Matlab?" Taani was demented.

"Surprise..." Swayam teased her. She pouted but didn't let the moment suffer. It was so startling to see her brother making plans with her about family. She was actually overwhelmed for the first time after a year. "Bhai… Kya mein apne friends ko bi bulao?" She paused.