Chapter 33

It was already late night when gang reached back to Mumbai. Since they had taken car journey whole returning, it took whole day and everyone were quite tired. D3 gang and Taani were in one car, Rey driving while Karan, Surbhi, Kriya, and Rithwik were in the other Karan taking the driving seat. Wahi had gone along with Hina in the bus accompanying her. After reaching Mumbai, Karan, Surbhi, Rithwik and Kriya bid adieu to D3 gang and Taani and left for their way to home. While Rey dropped everyone off D3 members at their respective place, finally halting the car at Swayam's place. Only Swayam, Sharon and Taani were along with him. None of them were asleep. Swayam requested Rey that he would drop off Sharon in her house while he stay in the house until he return back.

******

Hina and Wahi were dropped at Hina's place. Wahi wasn't sure of going inside her house as she hadn't invited him yet.

"Thanks for the company…" She smiled at him. She really didn't expect him to come along. But he did. "No mention… ab itna formal hone ki zarurart nahi hai haaa…" he chided her. "Well… I think you are right…" she agreed. "okay, then… mein chalta hun…" he looked at her. She stared back. Time felt too quick when he was with her. "Don't you want to come inside?" She asked hesitatingly. He rose an eyebrow at her. "You know… I can make a nice coffee..." She was proud of her culinary skills though she knew only to brew coffee or tea or the least Maggie. "Oh really… then I think I have to taste to know how good your skills are…" he flirted back. For instance, it was nice to have this jovial talks with her. She was slowly opening upto him and he liked it. Both of them chuckled as they walked into her apartment.

******

"Karan…" Surbhi yelled. She was hungry and there was nothing in the house to eat. Rithwik and Kriya had gone back to their rooms. Ofcourse everyone were tired and she could understand if others weren't hungry as she was. But she couldn't diffuse her hunger.

"Tumhe bhook lag Raha hai?" Karan dropped down the stairs. He was completely aware of Surbhi's every mood swing. Just by her tone he could identify what her mood at the moment was.

He was fresh and changed into his night clothes. Surbhi nodded. "Give me 10 min… I'll cook something for you" his fingers nudged the tip of her nose.

He entered into the kitchen, switching on the gas. He kept a frying pan on the stove, greasing it with oil. Surbhi trotted to the kitchen and hopped into the counter beside gas, winking at him. He travelled to the fridge and bought a couple of Vegetables, eggs and bread. He chopped the vegetables as if he was used to it. He roasted the breads. Then, he mixed all the veggies with breaking open the eggs in a container.

He worked like a pro. His hands assembled everything quickly. And imagine, girls die to see his guy cooking for them. And Surbhi was the luckiest one. Though she never cooked for him as she doesn't know C of cooking, she was impressed with her man.

"Humara Shaadi hone ke baad bi tum hi kana banoge mere liye?" Surbhi asked in a daze. Karan looked at her in surprise as he prepared bread omlettes. "Shaadi?" He knitted his brows. Surbhi looked down at the floor. Maybe she wasn't thinking rationally. They had recently started dating and she was talking about marriage with him. She cursed herself for being so naive. Moreover, this wasn't any age for them to get married. But, wasn't it obvious. They knew each other for 9 years. They were best of buddies. Now, they were in love. And patently doesn't it lead their relationship to a marriage? "Wo…." She found the kitchen utensils interesting than Karan's piercing gaze. He switched off the gas and removed the omlettes and put it on a plate. Then, he moved towards Surbhi who was still stumbling to answer him.

"tum kuch bol rahe ho... lekin mujhe sunai nahi de Raha hai..." He stood in front of her, widening her legs to make himself stand in between against her. "Are… chodo… meine kuch nahi bola…" she frowned hoping it wasn't leading to any awkward situation between them. "Per tumne bola…." He placed his hands on her hips, pulling her little closer to him. The sudden pull evoked her onto him, plastering his face nearly touchable to her. But both didn't move. And, Karan smirked. Surbhi blushed thwarting him away. There were still people in the house apart from both. "Aur tumhara question ke liye… Mera answer hai…" Karan held her hand. "Yes…" Surbhi looked at him astounded by his answer. "Humara Shaadi hone ke baad bi mein hi kana banaunga aur kilaunga bi…" He kissed her hand, not leaving her eyes. She gaped him in fascination. She had been truly the luckiest girl to have him. Then he took the plate and fed her. Their conversations went all the way as he tickled her as she spoke non stop.