Chapter 63

"Is everything cleared? Shall we call off the meeting then?" Harshad asked, peering curiously at Hina. She sat like a doll with no response. Throughout the meeting, she neither spoke nor responded which went noticed by Harshad. Even Zoya who use to blabber nonstop was quite whole day. Both of the girls behaved against their characterisation.

Everyone passed out of the office room one by one except for Zoya and Hina along with Harshad. He looked in between both the girls, expecting atleast they would acknowledge his lone presence among them. But they didn't. Hina was completely lost while Zoya frowned and convulsed her face as if she remembered a bad joke. That amused Harshad to great extent. That girl did some really funny and stupid things which caught his attention often. He use to not laugh in front of her but he would feel the humor getting into his broad head.

"Oh Teri..." Suddenly Zoya tried to stand and skidded. Before she took the brunt of the floor, Harshad was faster to tackle her. He held her by the waist. Zoya's whole posture tickled at the touch of him and she stared him unblinkingly. For a second, even Harshad couldn't flutter his lashes at the close proximity of her face towards him. Their eyes locked. Blood pumped in every corner of Zoya's body making her to run into Oblivion. Such was his charisma. Harshad caught a tip of her shoulder length hair grazing her nose corner. She was feeling irritated and he took the privilege of pushing it back. A wisp of purr erupted from her mouth making Harshad sense something wild in him. Suddenly, he dragged back, letting her to stand straight. His gaze searched for Hina, hoping she didn't mistook it. But he found an empty chair where Hina sat previously. He scowled unable to understand what was even wrong with her? That she hadn't even saw him and Zoya.

"Thank…you…" Zoya struggled to form those words. She was yet feeling in the Aftereffects of his subtle touches. "Sir" she added, not willing to cross the line. He focused on her, yet again captured by her beguiling beauty. She always wore salwar kameez unlike the others in office. Yet, she looked entirely different and beautiful in her own way. He shrugged his thoughts which was obviously falling into the trap of Zoya without his consent. He shrugged his head himself and passed a tight smile at her. He then wandered off in search of Hina.

******

Gang was assembled at Bharat's garage to start the practice routines for SDC. After whole day of boring college without dance, they were finally excited for the evening.

Sharon was warming up while Rey looked in between gang and her. Swayam had still not arrived and Rey went restless. "Is she okay?" Surbhi asked in a low whisper to Rey. He glanced at her with "well-she-maybe-or-may not be" look. It took plenty of grilling and apologies to coerce Sharon to come out of her room. She had not opened the door even for food and he got quite worried, finally letting his ego to burn and approach her. Sharon was a pampered kid and he knew her too well to even deny. She was upset as she had opened the door and squinted at him through those accusing eyes. But he hadn't flinched or either gave her the satisfaction of him or anyone being at the fault except her. He directly informed her that it was important to not miss the dance routines as whole gang were included and it wasn't wise of her to make everyone wait. She hadn't spoken a word about the showdown with Taani and just followed him behind. He neither poked about it knowing all the hell will break lose once the topic restarts.

Vicky and Bharath were playing boxing with each other as Nil and Amar cheered them. Girls frowned at them. Even in such a tension mood, they didn't understood how these boys had the energy of joking around. Simmi glared Nil while Neha followed the same with Vicky. Rinni was kind of undisturbed as she was seriously watching Sharon being all hard. Kriya's mind went back to Rithwik even amidst of all these people. She missed him. His never ending talks. Him, singing to her. Him goofing around her for all the playfulness. He was being distant and why wouldn't he? After all the drama she did create, she wouldn't be surprised even if he started hating her.