Chapter 71

Rey smiled himself through the mirror as he knotted his tie. Every minute details of previous night with Taani flashed like a mirage in front of his eyes. After hours of kissing and cuddling in the bathtub he had carried her to the bed in the same way as she entangled her legs on his waist. The bed was ice cold as it was made of ice glaciers. They had carried their romance to far extent shivering at each other's touch more than the cold seeping into their bodies. After a freezing fondling, Rey withdrew their clothes putting on themselves so that both didn't catch the cold. He had lit a bonfire and spent the whole night engulfed in Taani's warmth beforel orange flames.

"Tu itna has kyun Raha hai?" Swayam put his hand on Rey's shoulder. Rey's cheeky smile vanished the minute he looked at Swayam. Because he couldn't possibly blurt out the things happened between him and Taani even accidentally. If Swayam learnt any of it, he would go on parading with his broken toes and fingers before asking any questions. Swayam rose his brows when Rey didn't respond as he was busy avoiding his gaze.

"Wo hum batayenge…" Wahi and Rithwik cooed in unison. Swayam looked in between the three in confusion. Rey threw them a murderous look. Not because they were playing him with Swayam. But because they really made Mr.Reyaansh Singhania to wither in fear. Their kidnap plan had given him a mini heart attack. "wo Kya haina…" Rithwik started.

"Are… Chalo niklo sab… time ho Raha hai..." Sharon demanded in her authoritative voice. Whole gang was waiting for their turn in first elimination round of SDC. And that shut whatever the little secrets Rithwik was about to blurt to Swayam. Rey was thankful for once that Sharon opened her mouth at the right time. Swayam shrugged looking at Rey as he listened to Sharon's words and left the place following the others of the gang.

Rey pulled Wahi and Rithwik back when they were about to escape. "Tum logonkona… mein deklunga…" He punched them, slyly. "Ouch…." Wahi frowned. "Lekin Sach bolna... Rey... Humara shock… tumhari Zindagi ka bahut bada surprise toh Diya hoga…" Rithwik commented. Rey couldn't help but blush. That was fucking true. He never thought until then… But Wahi and Rithwik were really a blessing in disguise for him and Taani. Especially Taani, who very much deserved to have them in her life as her buddies. They would rip their heart out for their loved ones and that one trait was possibly not a trait but a boon. Such people didn't exist anymore in world.

"Koi…Sharma Raha hai…" Wahi imitated Rey in his most dramatic way. Rey glared him while Rithwik chuckled. "Aap dono ko bahut maza aa Raha hai na… mujhe chidane mein…" Rey was blushing albeit. "Agar tumhe nahi satayenge toh aur kisko satayenge… Rey…" Ritwhik shoulder bumped him. "Taani humare liye bahut kaas hai…. aur uska jaan tumpe basti hai toh..." Wahi paused. Rey and Rithwik watched him curiously. "samjo… tum bi humare liye bahut kaas ho…"

That made Rey really emotional. "Thank you, guys…" he literally meant it. It was always his team who were his friends. And he never allowed anyone into that space. But these two were growing on him in a way he couldn't explain. And them accepting him to be very important part of their life just overwhelmed him. "Aweee…." Ritwhik and Wahi pounced in Rey pulling him into a bonecrushing hug.

******

Amar and Bharath were in the mob cheering for D3 gang along with Rithwik and Wahi, as D3 team performed their first routine, gobsmacking the entire people assembled to watch the show. But they weren't alone in the race. If they performed best, other teams had surpassed them. Even Zain and team were ferociously fantastic to be honest. They performed way better than any team in the competition. Judges looked massively impressive. The competition between the teams looked very tight as everyone were showcasing the equal caliber.  Judges took extra time to decide the top 5 teams giving a break.

Rey noticed Zain passing slight smiles and waves at Sharon as she smiled back awkwardly. Swayam was stiff beside him with no emotion written on his face. Day by day Swayam and Sharon were moving far away from each other. Sharon had literally messed up everything between them.