Chapter 34

"Good morning, everyone" VP wished as dazzlers, Dynamites, Karan, Rithwik and Taani entered his cabin.

"Good morning, sir" Everyone cooed extra cheerfully.

"Firstly, let me congratulate you all for the exceptional performances in Goa." He appreciated.

"Thank you, Sir" Everyone looked at each other with a wide smile on their faces. After all, they deserved it.

"Well, i have something exclusive to share with you." VP smirked. All glanced at each other except for Surbhi. Taani and Rey caught each other's eye and both blushed, for a second reminiscing the previous night.

"As we all know ki currently humare college mein dance groups do hai. Which was a conscious decision taken by the management because of the complaint raised against D3 team." VP observed everyone's reaction. They were quite taken aback at the repeation of the similar statements. "Since it was Surbhi who had complained…" He looked at her. "She had taken the complaint back and requested the authorities to collaborate both teams into one single team."

All of them peered at Surbhi in daze. They didn't expect this move by her. But she just shrugged without acknowledging their gazes.

"And guess what?" VP beamed. Everybody waited with an anxious breathe.

"They have agreed." VP announced.

"What?" Vicky expressed in surprise. "Matlab hum ab dazzlers Dynamites nahi hai…" Nil was yet in stupor. Girls smiled at each other. Boys were hugging as if the moment was crazy. Rey hugged Swayam whereas Sharon joined them too. They screamed "D3" as Swayam put his hand forward saying "Dil", Rey extended continuing "Dosti" and Sharon uttering "Dance". The whole gang joined in a group hug.

Rithwik and Wahi smiled at their happiness. Kriya felt relieved watching them. Now, this is what she loved about. Taani was indeed joyful at the sight. She always knew that they were unbreakable. Surbhi just stared at them. One thing she had realised in the recent days is that D3 people were inseperable. She had been somehow the reason of the ascending problems between them. And she wanted to correct it. It took lot of pleadings with the management to make this possible. Initially, they didn't agree. But she argued until they had to give up.

"But… but…" VP intervened. Everyone stopped blabbering and concentrated on him. "Still Surbhi and Kriya will be a part of your group. And I don't want to hear anymore complaints of you guys being bullies…" He warned.

They all looked at Surbhi and Kriya. But Surbhi just chuckled. "Ofcourse, no sir." Sharon was the first one to accept his order. Everyone looked at her in wonder. "I mean… previously, we had little confusions. But no more… Surbhi and Kriya are as equal as anyone of us in the group." She assured. That gobsmacked Surbhi. Obviously, Sharon had been guilty of her wrong deeds and she had already apologized. But her being nice on Surbhi's face just made her delightful. Taani gave a side hug to both Surbhi and Kriya where Rithwik and Wahi pulled them into a side hug. Gang was really jovial at her. Rey and Swayam exchanged a knowing peep. They were just happy that things were sorted between them.

"I believe so, Sharon…" VP was hopeful. "And now, let me tell you why I actually called all of you, here." He noticed all. "The news is… after your Goa performance, I received a call by one of the reputed freelancing industry. They want you guys to sign a contract with them. So that, you guys can perform as a professional teams in their upcoming projects." He  let the cat out of bag.

Everyone's mouth was literally hung open. It took several seconds for truth to infuse in them. "Seriously?" Surbhi's hand automatically went on to her waist. "Ofcourse, Surbhi… As serious as I can ever be…" VP was himself shocked when he got the call. But he was pleasantly astonished. "I'm already sure that you guys will accept the offer…" VP pointed to D3 gang. D3 gang nodded with the biggest smile on their faces. "But I want to know about your decisions?" VP turned to Rithwik, Wahi, Kriya, Taani and Surbhi. Five of them stood confused as they weren't getting the hint.