Chapter 67

"1 2 3…" Sharon vocalized while gang danced to the beats in synchronization. RH was given back to the team as per the norms of the challenge as they won.  Music blared in the background and gang were in perfect tune until Vicky skidded with a leg step.

"What's wrong Vicky?" Sharon stopped as others halted too. Her voice was sharp unlike all other times. Swayam and Rey exchanged a knowing glance at her coldness. "I'm not able to concentrate Sharon" Vicky threw his foot in frustration. "Aisa kyun?" She questioned him as others stared at both.

"Kyun?" Nil laughed sardonically. "Ye tum puch rahe ho, Sharon?" He glared her. "Yaha humare do dost nahi hai… Sharon…"

"Toh isme humara galti kya hai?" Sharon equally pounced on him. "Agar wo log bi distinction marks lete… they would have been practicing with us now…"

"Sharon…" Rey yelled. As others in the gang looked at each other.

"What?" She looked at him innocently. "Mein Sach hi toh keh rahi hun…" She then turned to others, calming herself. SDC was very important for her. She couldn't possibly diss it in any way. "Dekho guys… wo mere bi friends hai… Mujhe bi acha nahi lag Raha hai unke Bina humara team perform kare… lekin iska Matlab ye nahi hai ki… unkeliye hum give up Karenge… We have earned this… we got back our dance team... We need to prove ourselves with this competition that we deserve to be called as the best team…"

"Sharon... tum sahi keh rahe ho… But you should also understand that sab log yaha tum jaise strong nahi hai… Everyone are upset that Amar and Bharath are not in the gang.. or going to be in the performance... Stop being so harsh…" Surbhi had no buisness to take her tantrums everytime. If she expected that they understand her, she should do the same as well. 

"Tum bahut badal Gaye ho, Sharon…" Vicky was upfront. "Hume acha nahi lag Raha hai… Tum aajkal har waqt Hume taunt marte rehte ho…" Nil mumbled looking slightly at her. Sharon's eyes calmed faintly at his words. "We will catch you in the next reharsals Sharon..." Vicky turned to leave, joined by Nil. But only to freeze at the door as they caught Amar and Bharath broken at the whole conversation. Their faces were contorted in agony already since they were abandoned from the team. And if they weren't broken enough, Sharon's easy dismissal at them just tormented their virtue. They both looked at each other and then at the gang who were positioned in their space. Then, they walked away without turning back. Vicky and Nil followed them. While others stood watching Sharon.

Swayam stared hard at her as she caught him. Their was unsaid understanding between them. And in that moment, Swayam saw the same girl who once used to be in initial days. She didn't care for people. He thought his love has changed her for good. But only to be disowned by her every word. Sharon longed for him to throw his ego and bend his knees at her. And it hurt her every time when he didn't even put a pinch of effort to protect the thing they shared. She was furious all over again as he left the room without a word. "Aap sab Kya dek rahe hai? Apko bi reharsals Karne ka mood nahi hai toh jaa sakte ho…" Her anger was transformed on others. Surbhi rolled her eyes at Sharon. She was really going to lose everyone, if she behaved the same. Kriya had enough of this drama. She had some assignment to complete and she left the room along with Surbhi.

Neha and Rinni looked at each other and then at Sharon, slowly walking outside the room. They were obviously not alright with Sharon's behavior. And only, Rey Sharon and Simmi stayed back. Sharon tilted her head at Rey. "Sab log toh chale gaye, Rey" Her voice cracked. "tum kyun ruk Gaye?"

Rey smiled sadly. She still didn't understood the extent of her deeds ascending everyday. He didn't respond a word to her. Because, she wouldn't understand if he said. She needs to sort whatever the issue between her and Swayam by herself. His words or actions wouldn't help either one.