Chapter 24

Taani was early to the college. She wanted to finish off the new designs for the new project she had took up. She didn't had a clear information about the event but Hina was handling it's commencement and all other details. Hence, she came too soon to squeeze out a little time into designing. If she did in home, she would sleep in the mid half of it at the comfort of her bed, since She had no proper sleep as yesterday night was quite hectic. But it was fun and she very well enjoyed it.

She walked across the corridors. She stilled when felt someone following her. But it was 6 am in the morning and she doubted anyone being there. Even if someone were present, it would be dynamites practicing their dance session. When she crossed fire exit, someone suddenly pulled her back into the fire exit. Little sob escaped from her at the unexpected attack. Rey stood with a lopsided grin as Taani looked furious at him.

"Ye Kya ta, Rey? Mera toh jaan nikal gayi" she poked him in the chest.

He held her hand pushing her into the staircase rail. "Wo Kya haina sweetheart… mein tumhe bahut miss Kar raha ta… toh socha kyu na tumse tode waqt ke liye milu…"

"Per hum raat ko hi mile te na, Rey…" Taani looked innocent. "wait a second… apko kaise pata ki mein itni subah college ayi hun…"

He grinned. "Wo na…" His hands locked on the rail capturing her in between. She listened. "Mein tumhara window mein kudke tumhara Ghar aya ta itni subah… lekin tu tab tak nikal chuki ti… toh…"

"Toh" she looked inquisitive.

"Toh… us waqt Kaka room ke andar aye te… shayad... Safai Karne ke liye… toh unhone bola ki tum party see wapas ate hi… aise hi ready hoke college ko nikal gayi… so… mein bi tumhare piche piche chale Aya..." He informed cutely.

"Aap Kaka ke samne pakde Gaye.." Taani scowled. "Kya sochte honge Kaka... Humare baare mein…"

"Kya sochenge? Sochenge ki mein tumse kitna Pyaar karta hun…" his face moved closer to her. "Mujhe tume dekna ta Taani… isiliye…." He pouted. When she didn't smile at him, he held his ears apologizing a "sorry". How can she be angry on this grown up childish man? He looked so cute. She let her lips pull a smile. His face lit up at her smile. "Tumne mujhe maaf kardiya..." He rose an eyebrow. "Hmmm" she nodded. Then again, his hands went on the rail occupying her in between. "So…" he moved closer. "So…" she tried to move her head back but it wasn't possible anymore. Her spine wasn't supporting.

"So…" he avoided touching her lips. His face scrawled at side and she tilted her head to look at him. He stared her back. As she lowered her eyes in shy, he pushed his cheeks on her caressing her skin. She closed her eyes at the contact. She fisted her hand as the reaction travelled down on her spine. His hold on rail tightened as her skin grazed him. His body moved closer as his hands slid towards her waist. But still he didn't hold her or touch her anywhere except their faces which were in contact. His lips oozed the hot air on her crook of the neck making her toes curl in pleasure. Then he moved to the other side and did the same. She reddened. "Rey..." She lowered her eyes. "Hmmm…" his fingers stroked on her bare arm. She shivered unable to meet his eyes. This was a pure torture. She never experienced this kind of rapture. Rey evoked all the fresh feelings in her. And she loved it eventhough they were exceeding at time.

"Kya soch rahe ho, Taani" Rey skimmed his fingers in her arm in a circular motion. She shrugged. "Kuch toh soch rahe ho tum…" his other hand went up above her nude arm. "Mere baare mein soch rahe ho…" he asked her. She flushed looking at her.

Suddenly something lit in her mind. "Rey." Her scream lulled Rey's romance. "Mujhe apko kuch dikana hai… aao mere saath" she pulled him to the empty projector room. Rey though reluctant agreed to accompany her. He liked her being over enthusiastic when it came to work. Hence, he followed her.