Chapter 73

Chapter 73

The D3 team was qualified into semi finale round and everyone were busy around learning the routines day and night. Fortunately or unfortunately, semifinale and finale were held on the same day and they had just two days to go for their biggest night.

Amar and Bharath though weren't included in the group performance, still stood strong with the team supporting them however possible. Their presence had brought back the peace in the group as they were all missing them as they weren't part of the biggest event. Group was continuously rehearsing for the act keeping everything aside. Rithwik and Wahi didn't leave any stone unturned in supporting them and making their life easy at the place. They guarded the team as if they were on a mission to not distract them. Even when Zain and his team tried to hook their nose into Sharon's business, Wahi and Rithwik strictly prohibited them to cross the boundaries. Unlike everytime, Zain didn't take an extra effort to meet Sharon. Because even his team was selected to semifinale and his mind was elsewhere to concentrate on.

******
Taani, Zoya, Hina and Harshad attended their clients to crack a deal before the party night. It was very important for them to get associated with the international brand as the company's goal was already fixed for the year. It was business etiquette to prep the officials to build a positive opinion on the people associated with the company and company itself.

While everyone enjoyed dinner with clients, Taani sat quite absent minded, which went noticed by Harshad. But he didn't interfere at the moment hoping it would embarrass her. But when they drove back to the home, he had stopped her asking there was something important to discuss.

"Taani, tum teek ho?" Harshad looked straight at her as both sedated in the patio chairs.

"Ha..." Taani was quick to reply. But was quite shocked to see his smiling face. He had caught her pretence. "Taani... I'm a buisness man ... N I can read people very easily..." He crossed his legs, reverting her to open up. Instead of answering him, Taani had a different idea. "Maybe, sir. But still you couldn't read about two women around you..." She retorted. Harshad's shoulders sulked and he peered in shock of not understanding her statement. "Taani?" He exhilarated. "Wo..." She stumbled to meet his eyes. It wasn't her place to snap him. Here, he was trying to help her and she was being mean to him for some other reasons. "I'm sorry..." She admitted. Harshad didn't understood Taani's cryptic message. He dodged it at the moment as he was concerned about her. "See Taani... All I want to tell you is..." He paused. "You look lost..." He clasped his own hand, bending towards her height. Taani opened her mouth to speak. Then again, thought better off it. "Ek boss ki ehsiyat se na sahi .. ek dost ki ehsiyat se bol raha hu... You can share anything with me, Taani... Even the boy problems... You know" he winked. Taani blushed hard. But was so glad to hear him mentioning that he wasn't just her boss but a good friend as well.

Without any hesitation, she shared the conversation happened between her and Rey briefly. She didn't disclose the whole conversation but told about his desire of her moving into his house.

Harshad listened carefully without batting an eyelid. "Toh ye problem hai?" He grinned. Taani looked floor sighing. Rey hadn't spoke to her from past three days. I.e, from the day they discussed regarding live-in matter. She tried calling him but he didn't respond. She even visited him but he was held up with practices every time. Rather than being upset on him, she understood. She understood that he didn't ignore on purpose.

"Kyun na hum ek karte hai?" Harshad winked again. Taani's eyes speculated him for a while. Harshad definitely had something wicked in his mind which Taani couldn't put a finger on. She just hoped that it doesn't mess up the matter to any worse.

******

Rey slapped a fistful of water on his face, looking himself in the mirror. Taani's face flashed as he remembered all the moments from meeting her for the first time to till date. He never knew that falling in love could be so beautiful with the right person. Their journey wasn't easy. They had their share of break-ups, misunderstandings and bad days. Yet their love for each other conquered all the odds which were put together in their way. Even now, time tested them often. They still shared some different perspectives. Yet, the love for each other never quivered. Instead, it grew every second.