Chapter 40

Taani's lips tingled as Rey broke the kiss. She held her breath all throughout. She feared to exhale. As her brows fluttered open, his gaze bore into her. This is the kind of apology he always requested. She was torpefied. Her eyes moved behind him to only see the whole audience being the spectators.

"Awee…" Neha, Simmi, Rinni cooed. Sharon smiled at the duo. Surbhi chuckled at Rey's impassive posessiveness. Gods. He was another level of a guy. Vicky, Nil, Amar and Bharat weren't yet recovered from what Rey did. Their mouths hung open.

"Is bande mein dum toh bahut hai…" one of the camera man among the set lauded.

"Ab toh nahi karogi…" Rey rustled , audible to only both of them. She caught his iris ogling her again. Damn. He had done it. Neither she was able to retort or digest the fact that he had kissed her in front of people. He left her waist giving them a breathing space. Instead, held her hand and pulled along with him.

Wahi wanted to laugh. And he did. He burst out laughing as Rey hauled Taani out of the set, right in the nose of Gurmeet, throwing him a challenging look to stop him or her.

******

The day had turned into night by the time Rey brought Taani outside along with him. He went to the parking lot to get his bike. Taani stood glowering at his back. When he returned back with his bike, she didn't move from her position. He increased the accelerator speed trying to get her attention. But she closed hands across her waist and glared him.

"Abi tum baitogi?" He watched her yet his hands on the accelerator.

"Nahi…" she stressed, throwing daggers at him.

He sighed and dismounted from the bike. His footsteps paraded towards her. "Abi bi gussa ho?" He lifted her chin.

"Nahi… mein kyun gussa hongi aapse… aap toh mujhse gussa ho sakte ho… mujhse Kya... Sabse gussa ho sakte ho… aur gusse mein kuch bi bol sakte ho… lekin isse apko Kya... Aap ka gussa jab tanda ho jata hai… tab aap aake…" she paused as she remember the way he pulled her and kissed.

"Aake Kya?" His brows rouse higher. She lowered her eyes trying to find words to finish her sentence. "Bolo… Taani" He tucked a lock of hair behind her ear. The slight touch of him intoxicated her. All the fury behind their words was leading just into something else. But she wouldn't let his touches affect her. "Aake…. Sabke samne kiss karliya aapne…" she scowled. "Shukar Karo... Bhai nahi te waha pe… warna…"

"Warna Kya?" Rey was even smarter. "Tumhe lagta hai agar Swayam waha hota toh mein tumhe kiss nahi karta?" His broad body moved closer again. She gawped at him. His lips moved closer to her ear. "Tumhe kiss Karne ke liye mujhe kisika permission nahi chahiye…" he observed her. "agar tum abi bike per aake nahi baitoge… toh… sochlo… mein yaha abi isi waqt…"

"Teek hai… teek hai…" she blushed. She knew what was about to come from his mouth. He was going to tell her that he wouldn't blink a moment before repeating his little stunt of kissing her again in the middle of the outskirts. "Mein aungi…"

He smirked as he lingered his lips nearby her cheeks. "I'm sorry..." He said as he retraced back.

Taani looked him in wonder. "Tumhe Meri baaton se hurt Karne ke liye… tumne mujhe samjane ke liye bahut koshish ki… lekin mein…" he grimaced. "Tumhara baatonko sune Bina... Tumhe bahut kuch boldiya… I'm sorry, Taani... Tumhe waha Wahi ke saath dekne Tak mujhe pata nahi Chala ki… mein kitna bewkoof ta…" He held her cheek, his thumb caressing her lower lip. "Tumhe aise kisi aur choona…" he simpered in sad. "Mujhse bardash nahin hota…" his thumb stroked the outlines of her lips in circular motion. "Aur agar tumhe sabke samne meine kiss karke embarrass ki hun toh, I'm sorry. Per ye sorry sirf agar tujhe bura laga hai toh hi… warna tumhe kiss Karne ke liye nahi… wo toh mein abi bi karna chahta hun…" he sighed, his lips breaking wider.