Chapter 57

Taani was smiling throughout the way as she climbed the stairs of the college. All the incidents occured in the night played back in her memory. She couldn't sustain but blush as she memorized their intertwined bodies under the shower. She had gone too far that she had let Rey to make her semi nude. At the same time, he had demurred to continue it further. Though it took several minutes for both of them to cool off with their raging hormones, both knew it was for the best. Rey held her in his arms until they were ready to go back to the room. Taani dried herself first, pulling fresh clothes. She then went to hunt down clothes for Rey from Swayam's room. Thankfully her brother was sleeping and she had tiptoed silently. Rey changed into her brother's attire and pulled her on to his lap where he already sedated on the window panel. Both of them sat together, watching the night and talking about diverse things. It took lot of struggle for Taani to make him go. Knowing very well that the night would transfer into daylight sooner and if Swayam caught them this time, it would become a big mess. BFF or not, Swayam would definitely punch Rey before abandoning Taani from meeting him.

"Oh Taani…" Wahi poked his finger on her shoulder when he didn't get any reply from her for the third time. She jumped on her skin as her hands flew on to her heart automatically. "Tum itna kaha koyi Hui ho?" He appeared as of thinking. Taani collected herself and shrugged. "kuch bi toh nahi…" She scrutinized him. "Rithwik kaha hai? Hum teeno Milkar meeting organize karna hai na..." She asked. "Yes, mam. Rithwik already meeting room mein hai. Ab agar hum jaayenge toh… kaam per lag sakte hai…" Wahi locked a hand with her and both mooched.

******

"Ye Wahi aur Rithwik kitna lucky hai na… Humesha Meri Taani ke ird gird ghumte rehte hai…" Rey glowered as he caught notice of Wahi and Taani walking with interlocked hands. Swayam threw him a disgusting look while boys stared at Rey in revolt. "Tu bi toh… Sala... Har waqt uske peeche hi gumta hai na" Bharath stated the obvious. "He's actually right" Surbhi agreed. Other girls nodded their heads in agreement. Now it was Rey's turn to spin his eyes at all of them. None would understand his tussle. On one hand he had to fight for his dreams along with his friends while on the other end his GF stood against him with no nonsense attitude. And no one could empathize his craving for all the things to have under his control, simultaneously.

"Are guys… ab hum yahi pe Kade honge..  ya Taani aur Wahi ka peecha bi karenge…" Kriya frowned. They were all actually behind the closed corner walls, hiding from Taani and Wahi who were walking as if they didn't care the world. "Peecha toh karna hi hai…" Nil gritted his teeth at Rey, funnily. "Ha… agar Hume GS ka mail access karna hai toh, Taani ka peecha karna hi padega…" Sharon insisted. Rey and Swayam exchanged a glance. "I still don't like this idea…" Swayam flared at Rey. It was Rey's idea in the first place. While they realized the old password has been changed, they had only this option left. To follow Taani and hack her system when she logged in. "I think so too… Mujhe kuch acha nahi lag Raha hai…" Surbhi suggested. She didn't like doing it. She didn't like sabotaging Taani if something went wrong with their plan. Then again, they didn't even had a choice. She understood very well that none among the three would willingly help team. "Ab Hume acha lagta hai ya nahi dekenge toh we all are going to face the consequences of quitting NDC…" Sharon sounded angry. She was tired of mood swings of the group members. Everyone were changing their stance like chameleons. None were adamant on their decision. Even Rey who was the inventor of the idea looked unhappy and in two minds about it. "Shaant…. shaant… Sharon…" Simmi patted her back as others silenced on her shout. Swayam wanted to hurl back before committing this blunder. He wasn't even a pinch interested in doing it. "Guys… Chalo..." Neha came to a conclusion. "Ha… ab hum soch liya toh… Chalo…let's do it" Vicky commanded. All of them camouflaged behind Taani and Wahi who just entered the meeting room. Other college students were passing a perplexed looks at gang who were strolling around the corridor. Amar and Nil had plastered their eyes onto the window, peering inside as others smiled at the waggling college students, trying to behave normal. They were actually working as spies, assessed at a place and anyone would easily understand that they were on a mission.