Chapter 65

Taani woke up to a strong hand on her waist. Her eyes fluttered to catch peacefully sleeping Rey in her embrace. She looked around to see if any light peering into the room. But it looked like as she was slept before minutes. Everything seemed darker. And she analysed she was suddenly awake for some reason. She wanted to check the time and she tried to pull away from Rey's lock on her. She had not even moved a bit, Rey pulled her back. Her back hit his chest making her all fuzzy. She blinked as her drowsiness snapped out. His breathe was harsher on her neck and it tingled her core. He opened his sleepy eyes. He watched her heaving heavily at his close juxtaposition. His one hand fondled her bare stomach, forming circles around her navel. Her stomach tumbled as she held onto the insane fluffiness followed by it.

Rey slightly kissed her on her neck, earning a inaudible moan from her. It made him thrilled. He locked his leg on her cocooning her lower body in his clasp. He then, kissed on the back of her ear. She shied at the touch of his lips. He pulled her to face him and her lips quivered as both gazed at each other. His bare foot caressed her feet, interlocking each other's toes in a vivid motion. A different kind of excitement followed in both. Rey watched her trembling lips. He had the finest idea of tasting it long ago. He wanted to feel her mouth in him again. But that would take things lot deeper. He wanted to cross that line yet stay grounded for lot of unsaid things. But he was the one who had already began exploring her. He always was sure about his romantic feelings. He didn't hesitate to show what he felt for Taani. At the same time, he wanted her to step up and claim him as well. As if she read his thoughts, Taani advanced on him, stunning him with her actions. His eyes just took hold of her movements. Her lips then met his. It was slow and seductive. But the minute Taani's hand fell on Rey's neck, he gruntled like a wild beast. He caught her lips smooching like a candy. She tasted raw. Her cold lips were too good to let go. He dragged her closer, as her whole body pressed onto him from side. The amount of heat evicted from his body could have burned the bed down if he willed. And having her covered with her own clothes made it nearly impossible for him to have her all for himself. To which, his both hands were pushed inside her top, shuddering her to his each icy touch beneath her clothes. He knew what he was doing. She knew what went between them. And both didn't hesitate as Rey discarded her top from her body, by breaking the kiss for a second.

The minute she was semi nude beside him, all he wanted was to stare at the beauty hidden beneath. The perfect curve of her hip bones, an inch of tummy fat under belly, a sexy navel which was too precious to let away from his eyes. Her curves were too hot to handle. He settled his lips between her throat bone, kissing lower to her cleavage. His lips pulled the skin on her cleavage which made Taani to curse a pleasant moan. He released his head to move lower her body as he let his lips to nibble her stomach. He kissed her whole stomach, placing a long kiss under the space of her belly. Taani twitched in dancing as his each kiss sent a tickle of fantasy down her core. He then followed the reverse series of the same pattern kissing her from lower belly to her neck throat again, finally occupying her lips. His hands went onto her chest and she pushed him slightly turning her back onto him. She blushed under the darkness. This was going too far than she expected. But like she cared. These were the brief moments they both got to cherish and she treasured it. Rey smiled at her shyness but didn't stop from pursuing the things he wanted with her. He dunked his head onto the straps of her bra straps, striking his teeth on it to make it free. And it did. He pulled the freed straps of her bra from her shoulder making Taani a little concious. But nevertheless, they were beyond comprehending things.

Rey placed hot kisses on her back making Taani to internally trash. He was giving her a hard time to hold on to the control. The more she resisted, the more he kissed. And finally, she turned around to him as his eyes slid onto the newly exposed skin of her. Probably he should have felt cautious at the things he was doing with her. But not anymore. They were on the verge of sharing everything and anything. The flames in her eyes indicated him that the same fire fumed in her as his did. He pushed her flat on the bed as he smothered his body on her and occupied her lips. Until now, things were subtle and soft. Only to transfer into something feral. Rey's mouth devored her's in an uncanny way. Both of their lips moved in rhythm as he pulled her whole mouth into his and vice versa. Meanwhile, his hands were grazing all over her bare body. Taani had wounded her hands across his back, pulling him closer onto her as he dangled his tongue with her in a perfect synch. His hands went to the tips of her breasts making her mumble into his mouth. He glowered as he went back on the bed, pulling her on him again. Their mouths were interlocked with no intention of breaking. He squeezed her hips as their upper body parts contacted skin to skin. Self control went to hide under the blanket as Rey sat up on the bed yet having Taani in his lap. Even then, their lips were on each other's. Taani crossed her legs across his waist as she sat on him. Their sensitive parts were searingly in contact through the clothes they nearly wore. And that was the only thing that seperated them to be on line. While they madly enjoyed other things. He kissed her neck, dipping his head onto the place he hadn't explored until now. And Taani kissed Rey's neck and shoulder as she moved her hands overall his chest. That made him to pull her on him even heavily. "Rey..." She chuckled as he kissed the soft mounts of her breasts. "Hmmm" he giggled experiencing the awesomeness of the sensuality with his soulmate. Or as he would call as his love. There was another level of connection. Sensuality wasn't always about the craving of two bodies to mingle. It was much more than that. Each touch... Each pleasure… had the ability to be etched into each other's memory forever when acted upon abundant love in their hearts. It wasn't just the minds or hearts that needed a connection to establish two minds or two souls into one. Even two bodies needed to organize their ownership on each other to experience the kind of pleasure which was at the top position in a cycle. The romance was needed in one's life to feel the rapture which no other things could possibly give. It wasn't an act of forgetful venture. Rather, it awoke all the forgot rucksuck.