Chapter 7

It had took one sentence by Taani to shut Sharon's mouth, previously. And she reconsidered her decision of including Kriya n Surbhi in the team. It was VP's clear cut instructions to the team whether to accept the new teammates or the existing team would be divided into two. Each one of the gang were stupified by the condition and requested Sharon to quit her opinions. Rey was too not happy with it but he agreed prioritising the unity of gang in mind. But it took words of wisdom from Swayam to make Sharon understand. She reluctantly accepted, nonetheless.

All of them were practicing the new dance routine as the two members were newly introduced into it.
"Now… Rey… lift Kriya up in the air as we…" Swayam wasn't even over with his sentence, Rey intervened angrily 'no…' Everyone looked at him. Kriya looked hurt. Surbhi looked at him sharply. Swayam realising his blunt was quick to signal him a sorry…

"Can I suggest something, Swayam" Surbhi rose her hand in the air. "Yeah" he nodded and listened carefully.

"Can we just erase these lifts in the choreo… as its looking little bit out of the place. Instead.. we can.." Sharon cut her in mid sentence. She was pissed. Especially because Swayam didn't object her. Instead he heeded his attention to listen. But she wasn't going to let some wannabe newbie trying to be over smart.

"Now do you gonna tell us how to choreograph?" She folded her hands across her chest. And all the hell loose.

Rey understood the root cause of the anger exuded from Sharon. But others were dumbfound. "Sharon.. calm down… she's just suggesting a point here… aisa nahi hai ki Hume Wahi karna hai…" Swayam held her shoulders and made her face him.

"You are the choreographer, Swayam. Itne salon see tum hi hum sabka routines bana rahe ho… itne salon mein hum mein se kabhi tumhara kaam mein interfere nahi Kiya hai… n look at the audacity of this girl…" she literally flared a gulp of angry fumes.

"And that girl has a name….. if you have forgotten" Surbhi had enough of this nonsense. Everyone looked at her.

"Aap aise kaise baat Kar sakte ho Sharon? Jab ki apko pata bi nahi ki Surbhi Kya bolne jaa rahi ti… she was just telling u an idea as we were in a tight crap of the step..." Kriya was equally appalled at Sharon's behaviour. It was the same Sharon whom she had encountered in the beginning. But later she had changed so much that she even started liking her. But this… this was again watching like…. the old Diva Sharon Raiprakash… Ruthless bully if she disliked someone…

"You don't need to speak on behalf of her, Kriya…" Sharon didn't made any sense. "I don't care what she wanted to tell…" Sharon poked her finger at Surbhi.

"Sharon … Sharon..." Rey knew it wouldn't end unless he calmed Sharon. Now, he held her shoulders. "You need to calm down…"

"Ab tum bi mujhe samjane aye ho, Rey" she threw him a hurt look.

"Enough…" Surbhi screamed on top of her lungs. And that basically shut everyone including Sharon. "You know what? Fuck this shit. I don't even want to be in such a toxic group, where individuals are not valued. Just because u think that you dance well doesn't make you the best among the whole…" she was fed up with all the snide remarks of Sharon. She was at no fault but was pinpointed by her every damn time. "Tumhe lagta hai… tum aur ye Jo tumhara team… are the best… let me tell you…. Oh sorry.… Let me show you… how poor you are in the competition…" Surbhi's  face and blood boiled with rage. She wasn't good at taking insults. She either would break their bone or would make them suffer of their decision. And she as hell was going to do that.

"I… the Surbhi Jyothi challenge you for a dance battle in the coming freshmen party. Mein akele aati hu… aur ha… tum apna jhund saath mein lekar aa sakte ho…" saying so she threw her head back and walked away.