Chapter 36

As it was first day of the project, everyone were assembled at BETA company to check the call sheet schedules and to discuss about the shooting timings. All were gathered in a conference Hall, Gurmeet being the speaker.

Gurmeet clicked on the projector explaining each point carefully. "Currently you all will be divided into three teams. Dance, Drama and Music. You already know that. But let me explain once again as I have made slight changes with dance and Music team"

Everyone's ears were sharpened at his statement. Changes with dance and Music team? That was quite uncalled for. "But…" Rey tried to interfere. "Let me complete it first, Rey…" Gurmeet stopped him. Others watched the sudden tension between them. "We have planned a duo MV and Rithwik alone can't perform in it. We want a girl partner for him from dance team." He described.

Everyone's eyes focused on Rithwik and he just writhed. He actually didn't expect it. "So… I expect a volunteer from the dance team… girls?" Gurmeet gazed at them. But none were ready to negotiate it. They were dancers and doing a MV where scope for dance would be less wasn't their priority. "Is dance included in the MV, sir?" Kriya queried, surprising everyone. "Yes, Mrs. Ghai. The MV will be a combination of Rithwik's voice and your dance if at all you accept it." He baited her.

"Okay, then. I don't have a problem to jump for the MV." Kriya answered. She did it solely for Rithwik. She for once knew no one would accept it as they wanted to be in dance team. But she did. Whichever the team she was in, her ultimate goal was dance. And if it included Rithwik and his voice, she was more than happy to do it for him. Others just looked at her in shock. Taani was gladly surprised. While Surbhi was delighted that Kriya kept her friendship above everything. If at all she wouldn't have spoken, Surbhi would have accepted it. Rithwik was a friend, after all.

"Well then… that leaves two more teams. Dance team includes Rey, Sharon, Swayam, Vicky, Neha, Nil, Amar, Bharath, Rinni and Simmi." He called out everyone as he watched their excited expressions. "And the drama team includes Wahi and Taani."

Wahi clapped while Taani just smiled. She wasn't enthusiastic for the shoot as others were. She was trying to catch Rey's eye from past hour. But he royally ignored her.

"I guess you don't have any problem with the timings to attend the company for shooting." Gurmeet enquired as the call sheets were hand overed to them.

Gang were checking each other's sheets just so that they reconfirmed whether they had the same timings. Wahi and Taani checked each other's while Rithwik and Kriya did the same.

"Per Rey… Tera toh timings alag hai for most of the days…" Vicky noticed the changes. "Aur Sharon ka bi… Rey aur Sharon ka toh same hai" Nil pulled her call sheet towards Rey. Rey and Sharon cross checked again as others watched them cautiously.

"We are a team, sir. If we have different timings to shoot… how come our team performance will be done?" Rey questioned Gurmeet as others stared at him.

"Good question, Rey" Gurmeet passed a cruel smile.  "But remember the protocols of the contract. Performances will be designed according to my decision. So yes… considering it, you and Sharon will have the different timings for few days as you both have different role to play in the dance video which we are making."

Gang looked kindly disturbed. "But…" Neither Rey nor Sharon was happy with it. "You can stop your but's, Sharon… as I just clearly mentioned what it is all about…" Gurmeet watched her from his crooked spectacles.

"Let it be na, Sharon." Swayam stopped her before she could keep on arguing. "if he's telling there's something unique with both of your role… it's a good thing for the dance video, right…"