Chapter 25

Days advanced like a marathon race. Dazzlers and Dynamites were continuously practicing for their Goa fest performance. There was still a lot of tension between them except for Kriya and Surbhi as  they were cordial with dazzlers. Infact, Surbhi had newfound respect for them due to the goodness she noticed in them in recent days.

On the other hand, Rithwik was busy with his music customs while Taani and Wahi had a hell lot of drama to enact. By the way, everyone were making progress as the Goa Fest dates were almost 3days far. But there was one problem. Karan wasn't coming to the fest which had upset Surbhi the most. Wahi, Rithwik, Kriya and Taani planned many things but all in vain. It was impossible to present a fashion show without a team of trained suitors. But Karan didn't mind. He was okay with it. After all, he had pending works to concentrate on. But Taani was adamant to get him on board so that everyone were included. Still, they didn't find a solution.

"Ab Kya Kare hum log?" Kriya was frazzled.

"Kuch toh sochna padega?" Wahi mused.

"Guys… ye sab Karne se kuch nahi honewala hai… hum ko kuch tagda sochna hai" Rithwik contemplated.

"Hmmm" Taani pondered not knowing what to do. Her cellphone buzzed bringing her out of her rationality. It was Hina.

"Taani… I need a help…" Hina sounded strained.

"Ha bolna, Hina… Kya hua? Sab teek haina?" Now, Taani worried. Listening at her anxious voice, others silenced.

"Everything is okay, Taani. Lekin, our show topper for the event have been met with an accident and we immediately need someone to replace him?" Hina described.

"Him?" Taani's intellect assisted her most of times. "Mil Gaya..." Taani's loud cheer surprised Hina and others at the place too. "I think we have a solution for the problem… Lekin…" Taani brooded. She could convince Karan to accept the offer but that would mean he wouldn't be able to attend Goa.

"Are… Kya solution Taani… mujhe bi bolo.. yaha… boss ko mujhe summary Deni hai… Goa fest teen din mein hai… aur humara event ko jaane ka tayari bi karna hai… n meine tumhe nahi bataya .. but yeah you are coming with us too… take a leave for three days. Ha…" Hina continued.

"Wait..." Taani stopped her. "You mean… ye event Goa fest mein ho Raha hai? Like seriously" Taani's happiness had no bounds. "Agar mujhe bi ana toh mujhe ab Tak inform kyun nahi Kiya?"

"Are..  wo… meine socha ki tu already Tera kuch college ka chal Raha ta toh .. Socha baad mein bataungi. You don't have any problem to come right?" Hina thought over her decision.

"Are… Hina… Mein waise bi Goa fest jaanewali ti as I'm participating in a drama performance... So that's great..  I can join the event too…" Taani jumped like a small kid. "And do not worry about the showstopper… as we have Karan Bhai already… wow… you know… tune humara kitni bade problem solve kardiya… I love you yaar…"

"Awe… Sachi? Taani… mujhe kyun yaad nahi Aya ki Karan is a model and we can take him into the show… wow… Taani…brilliant…" Hina did the same as Taani. She jumped up and down in excitement. "Do you think he will come?"

"Of course. He will. Tu chinta mat Kar… I'm dragging him all the way…" Taani disconnected the call.

"Kya hua Taani? Karan ke baare mein Kya baat Kar rahe te tum dono? aur tum itni kush lag rahe ho…" Rithwik had no more patience.

Taani held his shoulders and twirled him. Wahi and Kriya bartered a peek at each other. "Karan Bhai bi humare saath Goa ayenge…" Taani explained everything to them. Everyone hooted making a group hug.