Chapter 43

(Pic above: Shekawat Mansion)

"Oh God... I missed you" the boy squeezed Taani in his embrace. She was too tiny to be perfectly fit in his clasp. Taani giggled, pressing her hands on his chest as he cocooned her. It had been freaking two years, she hadn't met him. Her best friend.

He inhaled the warmth of her. He was angry on her for missing on him. But she was his best friend. The only friend he ever made in childhood. And they went still strong.

Rey's eyes went wild. Even he had never squished Taani so much in his entire relationship with her. And seeing him crushing her as if she was his favorite toy made him mentally mad. He took a step to remove him away from her. He was willing to throw him off the cliff at the bad temper bursting from the deep root of his core. But someone held his hand back. When, he looked up, he was staring directly into Karan's face.

"Are.. Nil yaha kisi ka jalne ka boo aa Raha hai na..." Vicky waved a hand in front of his nose, whispering only so that gang could hear. "Kaunsa jalne..." Nil paused as the understanding dawned on him. "Ha... ha... bahut jalne ka boo aa Raha hai..." both of them chuckled only to stop at the serious Rey glaring at them.

On the other hand, Swayam stumbled as the girl tightened her hold on his neck. Swayam was taken aback at her jump. But he recovered instantly and smiled, lightly hugging her back. He was aware of Sharon's fuming face on his back. Honestly, he never went physical with any girls even if it was a hug. Mainly because he wasn't comfortable in the first place. But this girl was different. He had known her all his life. Except from the time he left for Mumbai.

Sharon exuded fire literally from her nose. Swayam wasn't even trying to object the hug. Instead, he was patting the girl's back with a frigging smile. She was about to stomp back into her room unable to watch Swayam showing an interest in a girl though she wasn't sure what the relationship between the two was. But, Surbhi stopped her, raising a twitched brow at her.

The girl immediately broke the hug from Swayam and fisted her palm punching him in the abs sharply. "ouch..." Swayam screeched. Sharon's anger went up the roof. How dare she was? Others watched them having no idea who they were or what was happening. That resulted the boy and Taani to break their hug. And Rey's pulse calmed for a second only to speed up even more as he didn't leave her. Rather he locked a hand across her neck.

"What was that for? Swayam frowned rubbing on his stomach. "Ye tum mujhe Puch rahe ho?" The girl's hand fell on her waist. "Tujhe yaad bi hai ki yaha hum rehte hai..." she screamed. "Mumbai Chala Gaya toh hum sabko bhul Gaya tum... Atleast ek phone.. ek call Kiya hai Kya tumne?"

"Wo mujhe hi nahi Kiya hai..." Rupali sneered at his son. "Mama..." Swayam complained. He actually hadn't called anyone. Even his mom. She was the one use to call him every often. He was so much involved in his own life that he never paid any heed to his family, his home town, his old friends. Until now, he never really realised that still people here cared for him the way they did back in the past.