Hit and Run Part 4

Harry 19

After an horrible 47 hour wait, you had finally opened your eyes, Harry was so over joyed his cried more than he did in the last 2 days.

You spent the next hour trying to talk to the boys as much as you could, You had been laying there for about 10 minuets before you looked at Zayn.

"Zayn" you said looking at him, His eyes met yours as he nodded his head for you to ask your question.

"You said you'd do anything if i woke up, can you do one final show with the boys?" You asked with hope in your eyes, It was no lie that you thought that Zayn sounded better with the boys then he did on his own.

"It's not me you'd need to ask sweetheart, Its the boys i'm not sure they'd want me back".He replied with a sad smile.

"Are you crazy we'd have with back in a heartbeat, You know we didn't want you to leave", Louis laughed as the other boys nodded their heads agreeing with him.

"One final show as the five members of One Direction". you said with a sleepy smile before you feel asleep.

While you slept the boys got started organising the show, They decided on having the show at Wembley Stadium as it can fit as many fans as possible, they also decided to have the show live streamed so the fans for around the world could watch.

You spend 3 months in hospital, then another 6 months doing Physiotherapy to help you be able to walk again, 9 Months after the crash you took your first steps with Harry right by your side cheering you on, Its no lie he's always been your biggest supporter.

One Year to the date of your crash, One direction had their one final concert, well that was the plan but the boys remembered why they loved touring, they ended up doing a whole world tour as you was guest of honour at every-show. 

The boys also set up a charity in your name, to help people who's lives have been affected by crashes, they called it Y/n's Trust, It helped pay for hospital treatments for people who couldn't afford it, Cancelling for people who wasn't just affected physically but mentally, 30% from the tours profit went straight to the trust.

A year on from the crash you still getting nervous driving but Harry was with you every step of the way, it might sound crazy but your kind of thankful that the crash happened if it didn't happen then One Direction wouldn't of got back together, and they wouldn't be even popular then they was before.

The boys went on to do another 4 world tours before they decided the end on a high, as for you you ended up marrying Zayn a year after you got married you got pregnant with twin boys, it was around the same time Harry, Louis Niall and Liam all had sons.

Will there be a One Direction 2.0, Only time will tell.